Senior Lead Org Effectiveness Consultant
Posted on: January 14, 2018
CenturyLink (NYSE:CTL) is a premier network solutions provider and trusted partner to our customers. As part of our recent acquisition of Level 3 Communications, our portfolio has expanded. More customers. More network. More locations. More opportunities for you. With a global presence in 60 countries, service to more than 350 metro areas domestically, and more than 200,000 miles of fiber; CenturyLink is going places. At CenturyLink, we believe in growth and innovation, for our customers and our employees. Discover how CenturyLink can expand your potential and take your career to new places if you're looking to join a company that celebrates diversity and creativity, with industry-leading benefits and commitment to employee advancement. We're committed to bringing great talent to our team to help us change the world. One network connection at a time. Job Summary The Senior Lead Talent Management Consultant serves as the business or functional leader for all Talent Management functions. They will partner with the HRVP to design, implement, facilitate, and evaluate talent solutions to enable better Talent Management outcomes in the business segment. In addition, this role will help identify training and development programs to improve the overall business talent strategies Job Description
- Acts as the principal client contact
- Partners with HRVP to identify talent strategy; leading and managing projects to execute strategy appropriately (i.e. rotation or early career programs, key development actions to build talent pools)
- Partner with senior leaders to identify talent needs for the future and where internal development is required, create programs and work with appropriate COE's to execute.
- Partners with senior leaders in developing and marketing new client programs/services as required
- Process owner for business segment Talent Resource Review (TRR), including content quality, action plans, and assigned follow ups
- Create and implement corporate wide Talent Management and Performance Management processes, training, and resource material
- Provide change management support in communications and material necessary for large scale program implementation
- Serve as Talent Review subject matter expert for business segment and HR clients
- Design, develop, and implement with HR clients individual development plans for high potential business leaders
- Serve as key organization design resource for all significant organizational restructuring
- Partner with the HRBP's to review the organizational structure and processes and recommend changes to make the organization more efficient
- May partner with HRBP leaders on segment-wide employee engagement programs to improve employee productivity and retention
- Utilize knowledge of competencies to help create development programs for employees to build talent skill sets required for future business
- Conducts training programs and webinars for leaders as appropriate #LI-POST1 Qualifications
- Proven record of providing superior customer service to individuals and organizations. Demonstrate ability to add value to customer interactions.
- Ability to demonstrate effective decision making techniques.
- Ability to demonstrate use of organizational development skillset
- Ability to think conceptually and strategically, while maintaining a cost-conscious and practical approach to using time and resources
- Understanding of broad business concepts and how human resources drives value in the business
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong project planning skills
- Ability to design, implement, and facilitate successful talent management initiatives and programs
- Understanding of competencies and how to apply employee development tools accordingly
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- 3 - 5 years of experience developing and implementing successful HR strategies.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's level degree highly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% required Education Bachelors or Equivalent Masters or Equivalent Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Denver; US-Louisiana-Monroe Requisition # : 161811 This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at EEO Statement We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. Disclaimer The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Denver, Senior Lead Org Effectiveness Consultant, Professions, Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!