Sr. Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Company: Comcast Corporation
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We
drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and
online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a
variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.Job SummaryResponsible
for a variety of complex analysis and planning duties to justify
and support corporate capital expenditures. Provides financial
analysis support to department managers. Participates in special
projects and prepares ad-hoc financial reporting as necessary. Has
in-depth knowledge, skills, and experience in own discipline and
can maintain such in a fast-paced environment. Acts as resource for
colleagues.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Assists in the process and development of forecast and budget
reporting using various software resources ( Essbase, Oracle,
Access and Excel ).
- Maintains reference data required by capital reporting
- Analyzes and communicates daily metrics as well as monthly,
quarterly, and annual results and projections.
- Provides analysis and evaluation of capital budget and forecast
- Recommends changes in analysis and budgetary methods and
- Performs and critiques economic evaluation justifications for
- Point of contact for capital forecast activities.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by
applicable law.EducationBachelor's DegreeWhile possessing the
stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants
who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have
extensive related professional experience.Relevant Work
Experience5-7 YearsSalary:Primary Location Pay Range: $77,003.44 -
$115,505.15Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay
within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory
factors such as experience. The application window is 30 days from
the date job is posted, unless the number of applicants requires it
to close sooner or later.Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards
that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for
their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission
under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales
positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides
best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you
to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you
care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of
options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized
to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically,
financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your
everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary
on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast Corporation, Denver , Sr. Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!