Transportation Project Manager (44098)
Company: Collins Engineers
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Job Location: Denver, CO
Salary Range: Undisclosed
DescriptionCollins is seeking a highly motivated and experienced
Transportation Project Manager to play a key role on our team in
Denver office. The ideal candidate will have experience in
transportation and roadway/highway design, corridor studies,
drainage, regular communication and coordination with other
disciplines, knowledgeable of the geometric design policies,
understanding of structures and traffic, along with professional
practice, project management and business development, who can
bring creative problem-solving skills balanced with a strong
background in the field. This position requires the ability to
manage projects, liaise with clients and government agencies, and
direct teams. This role offers a great opportunity for a highly
motivated, driven professional who is looking for career growth
with a company pushing forward in the industry.
The Transportation Project Manager plans, designs, and directs
projects by performing the following duties.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Independently preforms moderately difficult engineering
computations involving conventional engineering practices.
- Prepares complete engineering plans or reports.
- Uses computer assisted engineering and design software and
equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.
- Is active in technical societies.
- Responsible for moderately difficult engineering projects in
field or office in accordance with plans and
- Works directly with clients.
- Responsible for project schedules and timely completion of
- Monitors project budgets.
- Ensures accurate client billings and monitors outstanding
- Assists in proposal preparation, project scoping, estimating
project costs, project planning, and project quality.
- Is available to attend meetings or events outside of normal
- Directs and supervises the work of entry-level engineers,
technicians, drafters and administrative staff.
- Actively observes and acts in an appropriate manner related to
- Ensures that staff needing specialized training in health and
safety procedures and practices receives such training and that
safety is discussed as an important aspect of their work.
QualificationsEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree and/or master's degree in CivilEngineering
from an accredited four-year university and a minimum of 5 years
experience or the equivalent thereof.
- Experience in the inspection and/or design of, but not limited
to, bridges, roadways, railroads, marinas, and/or ports.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) or ability to obtain within a
- Valid driver's license.
Keywords: Collins Engineers, Denver , Transportation Project Manager (44098), Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!