Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold -, Brownberry - or Oroweat - bread?
A Thomas' - English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara
Lee -, Entenmann's - or Marinela - cake or donut? If the answer is
yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Come join the largest baking company in the world and our family of
20,000 associates nationwide!Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries
USA:Salary Range: $64,500 - $83,800.00Annual Bonus
EligibilityComprehensive Benefits Package401k and company
matchOn-the-Job Training with Advancement OpportunitiesRecipe For
- Provides leadership, coaching and development of associates to
create a culture of safety, inclusion, engagement and
- Leads by example and ensures the safe and on-time distribution
of high-quality baked goods through adherence to Standard Operating
Procedures (SOPs) to ensure that orders are shipped on-time and
in-full to meet customer delivery requirements.
- Works cross-functionally to ensure product availability and
appropriate transportation scheduling in order to meet customer
- Drives continuous improvement through the daily use of Lean
tools and Root Cause Analysis.What You're Made Of:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College education
- 2-3 years of experience leading distribution teams in a
- Leadership skills with a focus on associate development and
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the
ability to work within cross-functional teams.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office products and
Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
- Experience with 5S and LEAN tools highly preferred.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans [or Vets]
#FeedYourLifeAt Bimbo Bakeries USA, we value the person. We
understand that every associate is unique and has potential. We
prioritize their personal well-being and professional development
through wellness programs, educational opportunities and
personalized development and training plans. Our associates are
sharp operators who are dedicated and know what it takes to get
results and compete and win as a team while always acting with
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest
baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated
entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking,
East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across
the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales
routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed
their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for
much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting
work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their
professional and personal lives every day.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Denver , Distribution Supervisor, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!