Loss Control - Consultant
Company: Cincinnati Insurance Company, Inc.
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Make a difference with a career in insurance
At The Cincinnati Insurance Companies, we put people first and
apply the Golden Rule to our daily operations. To put this into
action, we're looking for extraordinary people to join our talented
team. Our service-oriented, ethical, knowledgeable, caring
associates are the heart of our vision to be the best company
serving independent agents. We help protect families and businesses
as they work to prevent or recover from a loss. Share your talents
to help us reach for continued success as we bring value to the
communities we serve and demonstrate that Actions Speak Louder in
If you're ready to build productive relationships, collaborate
within a diverse team, embrace challenges and develop your skills,
then Cincinnati may be the place for you. We offer career
opportunities where you can contribute and grow.
Start your journey with us
The Loss Control department has an opening for a Loss Control
Consultant working in Denver, Colorado territory.Loss Control
Consultants provide beneficial services to our local independent
agency partners, helping them write and retain commercial insurance
clients. Responsibilities also include conducting multi-line risk
evaluations on existing and prospective accounts.
Positions serving territories away from our headquarters in
Fairfield, Ohio may be fully remote.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- The pay range for this position is $60,500 -
$101,750 annually. The pay determination is based on the
applicant's education, experience, location, knowledge, skills and
abilities. Eligible associates may also receive an annual cash
bonus and stock incentives based on company and individual
Be ready to:
- develop and maintain positive relationships with our local
independent agency partners and their clients
- conduct risk evaluation surveys to assist in the underwriting
process of new and renewal business
- develop and maintain productive relationships with underwriters
and field team associates
- provide loss control servicing, such as training, consultation,
IH and ergonomic, to existing commercial policyholders
- prepare technically detailed reports providing a clear
assessment of risk and appropriate recommendations
- attend field territory sales meetings when applicable
- update marketing and underwriting associates on services status
for the field territory
- review claims and loss trends in order to initiate loss
- update agencies on services status for their clients
Qualification: Be equipped with:
- the ability to work remotely and flexibility to travel
- knowledge of commercial lines insurance products and
- the ability to develop and conduct training programs
- knowledge in hazard recognition and control for workers'
compensation, property, fleet, general liability and products
- time management skills and the ability to work independently to
- interpersonal, consultative and organizational skills
- proficiencies in Microsoft Office tools and related software
- undergraduate degree in engineering or applicable science or
related experience and training
- professional designations such as CSP, CFPS, CIH, OHST, CPCU,
ARM or CRM Enhance your talents
Providing outstanding service and developing strong relationships
with our independent agents are hallmarks of our company. Whether
you have experience from another carrier or you're new to the
insurance industry, we promote a lifelong learning approach.
Cincinnati provides you with the tools and training to be
successful and to become a trusted, respected insurance
professional - all while enjoying a meaningful career.
Enjoy benefits and amenities
Your commitment to providing strong service, sharing best practices
and creating solutions that impact lives is appreciated. To
increase the well-being and satisfaction of our associates, we
offer a variety of benefits and amenities. Learn more about our
benefits and amenities packages.
Embrace a diverse team
As a relationship-based organization, we welcome and value a
diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunity to all
qualified persons without regard to race; creed; color; sex,
including sexual orientation, gender identity and transgender
status; religion; national origin; age; disability; military
service; veteran status; pregnancy; AIDS/HIV or genetic
information; or any other basis prohibited by law. Learn More.
Keywords: Cincinnati Insurance Company, Inc., Denver , Loss Control - Consultant, Professions , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!