IT Service Desk Analyst
Company: Dexian - DISYS
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Job Title: IT Service Desk AnalystLocation: Commerce City
Colorado 80022 - 100% onsiteDuration: 3-4 month contract role,
possibly may convert to FTE or extendPay: $20-$25/hour W2Other
- This position would be 30-40 hours per week.
- This person will support updating the hardware asset database,
recycling old computer hardware and setting up and imaging new
computer hardware, including Microsoft as well as apple iPads.
- A Background check is required to including CJIS fingerprinting
and testing (Police department access requirement).Number of
Positions: 1JOB OVERVIEWDexian has been engaged to find an IT
Service Desk Analyst for a four-month assignment with a City
municipality in the Denver region.This resource will provides Tier
1 technical support (first line support) for City staff by phone,
in-person, email and via IT Service Management (ITSM) system.
Escalates Tier 2 issues to the IT Technician team. Performs a
variety of computer systems support tasks, inventory/salvage tasks
and administrative tasks. Scope of Responsibilities:
- Triage incoming tickets to ensure proper classification,
categorization, and routing Provides Tier 1 support to end-users in
solving technical problems and fulfilling service requests
utilizing systems management tools and techniques.
- Provide world-class customer service as the primary person
managing the IT Service Desk Phone Line.
- Provides ownership of the computer inventory and salvage
process utilizing the CMDB system.
- Manages City wide copiers including service and support
Oversees and manages the IT Inventory in the IT Inventory Database
- Checks out and tracks equipment used by other departments
including laptops and accessories Installs, diagnosis, repairs,
upgrades and maintains computing hardware, operating systems,
software applications, peripherals, copiers, printers, audio/visual
systems, phones, mobile devices and communicating devices for the
- Assists IT Technician team with sets up, installations, images
and upgrades to desktop hardware and software including peripherals
throughout the City.
- Utilizes Active Directory and Office365 for basic user and
computer management, and ensure accurate updated information that
follow department standards. Troubleshoot network wiring and repair
- Provides end-user training on various City technology
- Participate on IT projects as technical resource for assigned
projects Participates in the review and evaluation of equipment and
software alternatives for departments/users and recommends
- Assists with hardware/software purchases and coordinates
installation and upgrades.
- Prepares and maintains system documentation pertaining to
policies, procedures and IT systems
- Performs daily monitoring of service tickets and ensures work
is being completed in a timely manner while maintaining high levels
of communications with the customer until the work is completed to
the customers' satisfaction.
- Document all work products and progress in the IT Service
Management System. Ensure service level commitments are met to
internal and external customers.
- All employees must model and demonstrate the City Values at all
times during the course of employment; to include: Integrity,
Collaboration, Innovation, Respect and Excellence QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associates degree and at least 2 years of relevant
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite and current
Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Training and experience in maintenance, repair and proper use
of personal computers.
- Experience and training in ITIL with ITIL Foundations
Certification preferred.Dexian / Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC
(DISYS)is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires
qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, disability, or veteran status.Dexian is a leading
provider of staffing, IT, and workforce solutions with over 12,000
employees and 70 locations worldwide. As one of the largest IT
staffing companies and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing
company in the U.S., Dexian was formed in 2023 through the merger
of DISYS and Signature Consultants. Combining the best elements of
its core companies, Dexian's platform connects talent, technology,
and organizations to produce game-changing results that help
everyone achieve their ambitions and goals.Dexian's brands include
Dexian DISYS, Dexian Signature Consultants, Dexian Government
Solutions, Dexian Talent Development and Dexian IT Solutions. Visit
to learn more.Dexian is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits
and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Dexian - DISYS, Denver , IT Service Desk Analyst, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!