Director of Supply Chain
Posted on: May 28, 2023
EmployBridge Search Group is currently recruiting for a Director
of Supply Chain in the Louisville CO area. The Director of Supply
Chain will develop and lead strategic planning, design, and
ideation of the company's supply chain network and initiatives
across domestic and international operations.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives multi-year strategies and initiatives across the overall
supply chain. Planning, implementing, and monitoring the company's
overall supply chain strategy.
- Develop and lead strategic planning, design, and ideation of
the company's supply chain network and initiatives across domestic
and international operations.
- Strategically manage vendors and the purchasing process to seek
out and implement cost savings opportunities within all aspects of
the supply chain (economies of scale, unit cost, transportation,
subcontract assembly, international sourcing, etc.).
- Manage the overall inventory health of all raw materials
inventory and will implement cost savings opportunities across the
- Lead, empower, provide oversight to, and continually develop a
team involved in the procurement of goods, maintenance of the
production schedule, and ERP system data management.
- Implement, maintain, and provide ownership of the company's raw
material/component inventory to balance inventory levels and
maintain appropriate safety stocks.
- Create metrics and KPI's to track the supply chain's ability to
plan, forecast, develop suppliers, reduce costs, balance inventory,
and support a dynamic production environment.
- Determine Supply Chain group KPI's. Implement changes to Supply
Chain operations, procedures, and practices to show continuous
improvement of these KPI's.
- Applies broad and deep Supply Chain network subject matter
expertise to solve a variety of complex Supply Chain strategic
- Work directly with the Sales, Engineering, Operations, and
Marketing teams, to problem solve and meet long-term
- Create and manage a culture of operational excellence (strategy
development, performance management, leadership and values, and
process excellence) with focus on all aspects of the company's
- Identify process bottlenecks within the supply chain group and
implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Work with Operations, Quality, and Engineering to determine the
appropriate vendors and distributors.
- Develop a knowledge and understanding of the products, sales
channels, and innovation process that supports the Supply Chain
- Build and maintain good working relationships with vendors.
Leverage these relationships to manage price and new
- Own and promote a high standard of data accuracy within the ERP
system from the Supply Chain group.
- Effectively communicate supply chain impact to business
- Negotiate short- and long-term purchase agreements with
- Participate in vendor audits and the presentation of the vendor
- Work with Engineering, Product Management, and Sales to plan
and execute new product releases.
- Work with Engineering on new product component sourcing.
- Work with the Warehouse & Distribution Manager to build and
maintain inbound logistics for all procurement activities.
- Up to 20% domestic and/or international travel (both day and
- Train, develop, and evaluate others.
- Other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management with a focus in
Operations or Supply Chain.
- 8 plus years of experience in supply chain with at least 5
years as a manager or director level.
- Experience in high volume consumer goods environment
- Understand and operate in both the strategic and tactical
functions of the supply chain.
- Supplier negotiations experience.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Products and ERP
Systems Tier 1 or 2 required. Microsoft D365 or AX2012 a plus.
- Strong project management, problem-solving and analytical
- Excellent presentation both written and verbal.ADDITIONAL:
- Salary $120,000 - $140,000/year. Salary is negotiable based on
education and experience.
- Annual discretionary bonus.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and long-term
disability insurance as well as voluntary short-term disability and
accident insurance. Additionally, a 401(k) Plan offered.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer.
The applicant must be authorized to receive Technical Data and/or
Technology under U.S. export control laws. Any offer made is
contingent on the applicant passing a background check that will
include a restricted party screening and, for prospective employees
who are Foreign Persons, on the Company obtaining all necessary
export licenses. In addition, the applicant will be required to
pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
- Company is an equal opportunity employer. Disabilities and
Keywords: EmployBridge, Denver , Director of Supply Chain, Professions , Louisville, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...