Company: Plumbline Services
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Plumbline Services is currently seeking a Dispatcher to join our
team comprised of creative and energetic employees, who are
dedicated to delivering the best customer service experience every
day. Our dispatchers are responsible for scheduling and dispatching
home services repair, installation and maintenance technicians to
specified customer locations for service and repair.
Learn More About Us!
What's in it For Me?
- Compensation $16.00 to $18.00
- 100% paid Health Insurance for you AND your family
- Robust PTO Plan
- Vision and Dental plans for you and your family to choose
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match up to 30%
- Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Special Program Options: HSA
- Continuous Training for your Professional Development
- Working in a dynamic, collaborative, and fun environment
- Coached and supported career growth In everything we do,
whether it's in the office or in your home, we strive to do what's
right. But what does "right" mean to us? What standard are we
measuring ourselves against? The answer is hidden in our company's
name. A "plumb line" is a string attached to a weight. Its purpose
is to ensure that something is upright and straight. It provides an
objective standard against which one can measure what he has built.
Our "plumb line"-our test for doing what's right-is doing what's
true, fair, and upright. These values inhabit every nook and cranny
of Plumbline Services. Meaning these are the values we hire by.
And-most importantly for you-live by.
What Will I Do?
- Schedule and monitor daily technician schedule
- Dispatch work orders to field technicians according to priority
- Receive and record completed work orders from the field
- Contact customers to confirm next-day appointments
- Communicate with field personnel via Outlook
- Handle paperwork for assigned departments and technicians
- Maintain accurate technician database
- Coordinate parts scheduling
- Coordinate warranty installations with other divisions.
- Answer general questions regarding rebates, system operations,
warranties, etc. from customers Qualifications
Do I have What it Takes?
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum 3 years of dispatching experience, preferably in HVAC,
Plumbing, or a related industry
- Basic computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft
- Experience with Service Titan is a plus
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
Keywords: Plumbline Services, Denver , Dispatcher, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...