Posted on: January 27, 2023
One of the areas most respected General Contractors is searching
for a SUPERINTENDENT to join their thriving team. Full field
support and long-term subcontractor relationships are just a couple
of benefits Superintendents can expect. Long term career growth and
an excellent compensation package awaits Superintendents who have
strong diverse commercial project experience.Responsibilities
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities.
- Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the
project on schedule.
- Maintains open, daily communications on projects to PM and
- Create and update project schedules for on-time delivery.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and performance of field personnel
and their crews.
- Completes daily reports and daily timesheets on the job
- Attend meetings on and off-site as directed.
- Promotes safety practices and procedures.Qualifications
- 5 years of construction industry experience with a minimum of 2
as a lead Superintendent.
- Proven track record of successfully overseeing projects.
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations.
- Ability to read and evaluate blueprints and relevant contract
- Experience with construction-related software is
- Understands and promotes the "team" concept.
- Ability to develop/maintain a positive working relationship
with clients, the public, subcontractors, and
- Industry-leading compensation
- Lucrative bonus plans
- Complete benefits package
- Positive work environment
- 401k MatchIf you are interested in learning more about this
opportunity, please apply or reach out directly to Amy Warren at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Denver , Construction Superintendent, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!