Posted on: January 27, 2023
Staffmark has an immediate opening for a Team Supervisor at its
Denver, Colorado facility. The essential functions of this hands-on
- Direct supervision of both day and night shift leads.
- Supervise employees by providing training, safe working
conditions, necessary tools, and equipment to meet customer
- Run equipment and move material to maintain production and meet
- Leading employees in safety, productivity, efficiency, process
improvement and quality.
- Direct production employees to maintain product quality and
meet customer requirements and expectations.
- Interpret, apply and/or enforce all company policies, programs,
rules, regulations, and safety rules in support of achieving plant
goals for safety, quality, and productivity. Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- Minimum of three years (3) progressive supervision experience
in manufacturing, preferably in the plastic extrusion or injection
- Knowledge of production and quality processes
- Computer literacy, including proficient skills in Microsoft
Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
essential.This is a temp to hire position and the starting pay is
between $35-$40 DOE send resume for review to
Keywords: Staffmark, Denver , Production Supervisor, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!