Company: ARCHDIOCESE OF DENVER MANAGEMENT CO
Posted on: January 27, 2023
ST LOUIS CATHOLIC CHURCH-LOUISVILLE - Louisville, CO
$12.56 - $18.00
The Maintenance employee will perform all work orders assigned to
them for the Church and School. The employee perform the Daily,
Weekly, and Monthly task lists. This position will advise the
Maintenance Supervisor ordering of consumable goods used daily and
material needed to complete work orders.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure Daily check list is completed.
- Ensure Weekly check list is completed.
- Ensure Monthly check list completed.
- Advise on ordering consumables for Church and School and keep
- Approve and assign work orders submitted.
- Ensure all interior and exterior mechanical systems are working
- Remove snow from all sidewalks around all buildings.
- Clean carpets as needed.
- Wax and Polish vinyl floors as needed
- Fix any equipment not working.
- Advise Maintenance Supervisor the material and parts needed for
- Ensure the complex grounds are clean and safe.
- Supervise volunteers for projects.
- Education level
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Specific skills
- Be able to use hand tools. (Screw driver, crescent wrench,
hammer, and etc.)
- Be able to use power tools (Drill, Saws all, Stripper for
floors, Shampooer, and etc.)
- Personal characteristics
- Able to work with children during school year
- Use professional Language
- Be a team player
- Physical abilities
- Be able to lift 50 pounds by self.
- Be able to team lift anything over 75 pounds.
- Be able to bend down to work on ground
- Able to climb ladders.
Keywords: ARCHDIOCESE OF DENVER MANAGEMENT CO, Denver , Maintenance Worker, Professions , Louisville, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!