Posted on: January 26, 2023
We have an opening for a Measurement Analyst to work in the Denver,
Our client is a leading midstream services firm in Midland, TX who
owns, operates, acquires and develops midstream energy assets. They
are one of the largest crude oil and natural gas exploration and
production companies in the US.
* Performs data analysis to ensure a consistent, timely flow of
accurate measurement data in compliance with contractual
requirements, industry standards and company policy.
* Reviews measurement data for accuracy and makes necessary edits
* Resolves questions and problems using principles for measurement
in accordance with standardized processes.
* Develops recommendations to improve measurement processes based
* The applicant should be familiar with reviewing gas measurement
data for the purposes of resolving measurement discrepancies using
FlowCal (or similar software product).
* This position will require an understanding of gas and crude oil
* The applicant will be responsible for ensuring that measurement
data has been collected and analyzing for accuracy, resolving
discrepancies, providing reports to interested parties, and
communicating problems and concerns to the appropriate teams.
* Other duties include data entry for Gas Analysis information,
ensuring proper data transfer between systems and editing gas and
* The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in Oil and
Gas measurement duties as described.
* Must have a high school diploma or GED, College degree
* Thorough understanding of the measurement data validation
process, including experience with FlowCal validation software and
TESTit calibration software preferred.
* Experience with an electronic flow measurement system, flow
computer operation, and an understanding of data acquisition via
telecommunication and SCADA system would be an asset.
* Experience with oil measurement is a plus.
* Strong math, communication skills and analytical abilities are
* Must have strong computer skills.
* Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently, as
well as be able to collaborate effectively and cohesively within a
close team environment as well as with individuals working in a
* Position will be filled at a level commensurate with
* Associated topics: geologist, geophysicist, geotechnical,
hydrogeologist, map, measure, metallurgical, probe, topographic,
Keywords: Bergaila, Denver , Measurement Analyst, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!