Construction/Design Engineer Internship (Concrete Construction) - Denver, CO
Company: CONCRETE FRAME ASSOCIATES
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward
with an established industry leader? Join our team at Concrete
Frame Associates! Concrete Frame Associates is Denver's leading
provider of concrete formwork and concrete frame services. Across
Colorado, New Mexico and Wyoming, Concrete Frame Associates has an
exceptional record of safely completing projects on-time and
on-budget. Pre-construction value engineering services to the
owner, architect, engineer and contractor makes Concrete Frame
Associates a welcome member of the construction team. If you are a
junior or senior pursuing a bachelor's degree in construction
management, civil or construction engineering as well as possess
strong interpersonal skills, technical and problem-solving
abilities, leadership skills, and enjoy working with a diverse
workforce apply for this career opportunity! Primary
- Assists the project team in establishing the sequential steps
involved in all processes with the scope of the project, and adapts
schedules and work tasks accordingly.
- Supports the planning and estimating stage of projects to
ensure the most efficient, safe and economical form system are
incorporated into the project design.
- Assists with supporting the preparation of accurate formwork
layout drawings and erection instructions for field crews.
- Works closely with the project team monitoring the safety, cost
and scheduling of construction projects.
- Troubleshoots and resolves concerns regarding structural design
with project team.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as
assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- In the process of obtaining a bachelor's degree in Civil
Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Management, or
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD and/or BIM Modeling.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the
ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the
organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Detail oriented with the ability to efficiently analyze and
organize significant amounts of information regarding plan layouts,
material deliveries and jobsite productivities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and
- Basic knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and
regulations. CFA offers a competitive benefit package that includes
medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, along with
a generous 401k plan. Salary range for the position is $18 to $20
per hour. Applications valid until December 31, 2022. Concrete
Frame Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender
Keywords: CONCRETE FRAME ASSOCIATES, Denver , Construction/Design Engineer Internship (Concrete Construction) - Denver, CO, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!