Delivery Material Handler - Roof Loader
Company: Gulfeagle Supply
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Gulfeagle Supply is a family-owned business with over 100+
locations nationwide. We are a full line distributor of residential
and commercial roofing and building products. Gulfeagle Supply
specializes in servicing the professional contractor while also
providing a variety of products and services to the homeowner,
building owner, architect and general contractor. We take pride in
delivering the highest quality and best value to our customers.
Delivery Material Handler
Are you a hands-on person searching for a rewarding career
Gulfeagle Supply is looking for motivated individuals to join our
team and utilize our core value of the development of people. Our
Delivery Material Handlers work alongside our driver and are
responsible for ensuring the proper delivery of building materials
to the job site by using a forklift, crane, conveyor and/or by
hand. Gulfeagle offers several training opportunities to help
develop our employees into the next stage of their career.
* Responsible for loading or assisting in loading and securing
materials on trucks daily and at roof drop locations.
* Ability to understand and carry out oral and written
* Ability to bend, reach, lift, and climb
* Ability to work on multi-story buildings at various heights and
* Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds of material continually for
up to two hours at a time.
* Ensure proper stacking and distribution in the placement of
materials on the roof.
* Requires a high degree of attention to ensure proper delivery
while preventing damage to materials and equipment.
* Ability to work in heat, cold, rain, or shine.
* Required to show respect and discretion while dealing with
customer and personnel at delivery points or at the branch.
* Ability to handle all functions of the job in a safe manner and
as all safety policies mandate.
All employees must pass pre-employment drug test and are subject to
random substance abuse screening under company policy
* Read, write, and comprehend English or Spanish as required by the
* General knowledge of roofing material, construction and/or
Gulfeagle Benefit Package:
* 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
* PTO and Paid Holidays
* Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
* Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
* Health &Wellness Programs
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Health Savings Accounts
* Employee Discount Programs
* and more!
This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work
expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be
asked to perform other duties as requested. Gulfeagle Supply is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on age
race, gender color, religion, national origin, disability marital
status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and
requirements and are subjected to possible modifications to
reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
* Pay Type Hourly
* Englewood Branch, 4747 S. Windermere St, Englewood, Colorado,
United States of America
Keywords: Gulfeagle Supply, Denver , Delivery Material Handler - Roof Loader, Professions , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!