Company: SPB Hospitality
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Manages and coordinates major building and equipment repairs,
preventative maintenance contracts, restaurant level capital
expenditures and limited remodel projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement maintenance programs and procedures and communicate
and train operator partners on basic maintenance processes and
- Visit each location at least twice annually to assess the
condition of each asset and assess the quality of building
maintenance. Utilize assessments to develop an annual capital
budget for assigned locations.
- Make repair vs. replacement decisions regarding equipment and
- Oversee maintenance and repair of all restaurant systems,
assets and site improvements, including building, parking areas,
HVAC, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, utilities and
- Implement and monitor proactive preventative maintenance
programs for each facility. Monitor improvements to energy
efficiency, HVAC, life safety, equipment, grease traps,
- Contribute to the development and management of facility
maintenance capital projects and budgets for restaurants and other
related assets subject to purchase, maintenance and repair.
- Manage to the approved Capital Spending Budget.
- Ensure each assigned restaurant has a qualified vendor base to
address preventative and proactive maintenance and repairs across
all trades and assets. Manage vendor fee/price negotiations,
monitoring of workmanship, responsiveness, and issue resolution for
- Continually source and re-qualify suppliers. Perform routine
assessment of vendor performance, pricing, on-time delivery,
specifications, quality of product, workmanship, responsiveness,
and issue resolution for the restaurants and other company
- Respond to calls on a 24-7 basis to promptly resolve urgent
needs of facilities at existing restaurants.
- Provide guidance to operations on repair/replace decisions and
planned and emergency asset replacement.
- Keep supervisor informed of all major issues, especially any
involving operating downtime.
- Strive to minimize any operational downtime in assigned
Education, Experience & Travel Required
- 5+ years in facility and vendor management.
- Knowledge of facility material and equipment types and
- Proficiency in understanding building systems and
infrastructure (such as utilities HVAC, electrical, mechanical and
- Experience evaluating asset condition and need for furniture,
fixtures, and equipment maintenance and repair, reading plans and
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of
people, from restaurant hourly personnel to vendors to executive
- Ability to hold 3rd party vendors accountable to providing
value and quality products and service.
- Ability to understand and interpret P&Ls and to make sound
business decisions, particularly repair vs. replace decisions.
- Able to travel on average 2 to 3 days per week, or more in
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and able to leverage
- Proficient in procurement and asset management software
We can offer you:
- Career Opportunities and Growth
- Comprehensive Benefits including medical, dental, vision,
disability and life insurance plus voluntary benefits
- Bonus Opportunity
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program & More Notice Yes Skills &
Keywords: SPB Hospitality, Denver , Manager, Facilites, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!