Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Dedicated nighttime truck driver
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $87,000 - Up to $5,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,240-$1,510 weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: All
CDL holdersJob ID: 202359Overview
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul sporting goods to and from retail stores with dry van
- Haul 100% no-touch freight.
- Nighttime schedule, work between 2100-0700. Pay and bonus
- Hourly and mileage pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $2,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 100 miles of Denver, CO. Need CDL training? Explore
our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - Get to know the routes you drive and the customer
you work with.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Pay includes all facets of the
exact job you do. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has
taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital
to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Denver , Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Dedicated nighttime truck driver, Professions , Lakewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!