Training Consultant I, PS
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description$60,000-$70,000 + BonusVertafore is a leading
technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing
the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to
our customers that help them better manage their business, boost
their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while
strengthening relationships. Our mission is to move InsurTech
forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are
leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships,
and focusing on customer success. Our fast-paced and collaborative
environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other
in ways that make our solutions and our teams better. We are
headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S.,
Canada, and India. JOB DESCRIPTION User adoption of our industry
leading solutions is key to our success and our Training
Consultants are the foundation of that success. Training
Consultants assist agencies adopting Vertafore products "go live"
on new or upgraded systems by providing on-site, virtual instructor
led and classroom training on the installation, configuration and
operation of our powerful solutions designed foster success in the
insurance industry. You will be part of a team of professional
trainers responsible for training, as well as contributing to the
ongoing improvement of our materials and course content. Core
Requirements and Responsibilities: Essential job functions included
but are not limited to the following: Knowledge, Skills and
- Deliver onsite and remote consultative training for a wide
variety of product capabilities, from agency management systems to
content & workflows.
- Rock solid presentation skills with an ability to communicate
one on one or in group settings, with an ability to listen closely
to users and help them succeed with new, powerful software
- Team player capable of building strong relationships,
internally and externally. You can build strong relationships with
insurance agency owners and employees, helping them achieve their
goals through the solutions we offer.
- Driven to excel in varying environments; able to adapt quickly
to process changes.
- Works independently with the ability to stay organized, handle
ambiguity, create clarity and solve customer problems.
- You have a passion for corporate adult education. You
understand the nuances of various adult learning styles and can
adapt your presentation style to meet the needs of the
- You thrive in a challenging environment, helping users adopt
new technology that impacts every element of their day to day
- You have a drive to engage your audience and present material
multiple times, while keeping it fresh and updated for new
- You remain calm under pressure and show patience within a
variety of customer situations.Qualifications:
- 1+ years previous experience in corporate, software or high
tech training, preferably in an insurance agency or insurance
automation product customer support.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Education, or Business (or
related degree) or demonstrated relevant experience.
- Experience delivering VILT and ITL courses.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Experience facilitating classes and presenting to groups
- Experience with the instructional design process. Additional
Requirements and Details:
- Travel required up to 10% of the time.
- Located and working from an office location, when required
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
- Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision (working on a computer, etc.).
- Frequent sitting and/or standing. Is this role not an exact fit
for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other
positions!Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts
preemployment drug and background screenings.The selected candidate
must be legally authorized to work in the United States.The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities,
duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document
does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other
than an "at will" relationship. Vertafore strongly supports equal
employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race,
color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability,
mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic
information, or any other characteristic protected by state or
federal law.We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or
other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with
Keywords: Vertafore, Denver , Training Consultant I, PS, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!