1st Shift Production Supervisor
Company: Leiters Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionOur vision is to make the world a healthier place
to live, and that starts with you! We believe everyone can be an
impact player. Join Leiters and discover a career, not just a job.
Our culture is centered around talent development where employees
are given opportunities of growth to make a difference in our
company as well as the world. Join Leiters and grow with us as we
enter this stage of expansion.Our foundation at Leiters is built on
5 core values:Integrity.Hold yourself and others to the highest
standard. Always do the right thing, even when no one is looking.
Admit mistakes and take responsibility.Results Oriented.Be an
impact player. Focus on great results rather than progress. Have a
bias for action and consistently demand strong
performance.Passionate.Care intensely for our mission, vision, and
patient care. Inspire others in a quest for excellenceInnovative.Be
creative and innovative in solving problems and delivering the
highest quality products with exceptional customer service. Do not
tolerate the status quo.Collaborative.Helping and supporting one
another. Holding yourself and others accountable to the Company's
mission, vision, values and goals. Working together with our
customers to meet mutual goals. Leiters is a trusted FDA-registered
503B outsourcing provider of high-quality hospital and
ophthalmology compounded sterile preparations. We are committed to
providing healthcare professionals and their patients with
critically needed outsourced medications. Our team of experts in
sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing, repackaging, and compounding
provide a sophisticated understanding of what it takes to elevate
quality and consistency of supply in pharmaceutical outsourcing.
Leiters combines a highly experienced team, with robust automated
processes, in a state-of-the-art outsourcing facility, to ensure
delivery of the highest quality medicines. All sterile preparations
are produced under the Human Drug Outsourcing Facilities under 503B
of the FD&C Act (503B Guidance) and follow Current Good
Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). Leiters. Where Quality Means
Something.1st Shift Production Supervisor General Description:This
position reports directly to the Production Manager. The role is
responsible for supervision of one or more of the Production areas,
which may include formulation, filling, and
inspection/labeling.Essential Functions of 1st Shift Production
- Supervise employees who are responsible for formulation;
aseptic filling; inspection and labeling; or facility sanitization.
Position may supervise other areas of operations.
- Provide strong people leadership with a focus on
creating/maintaining a positive work environment through effective
communication, performance management, accountability, etc. This
includes time and attendance review and maintenance for all
- Ensure all SOPs are current, and training on SOPs and processes
- Analyze Production efficiencies downtime and waste. Lead teams
to improve the results. Participate in finding a ‘better way".
- Write investigations and CAPA actions for non-conformances in
the department. Work with QA to quickly resolve any variance or
document errors so that product may be released on time. Lead
Problem Solving activities.
- Manage staffing levels and budget spending. Supervisory
Responsibilities of 1st Shift Production Supervisor:
- Supervision of employees is required Experience and Necessary
Skills of 1st Shift Production Supervisor:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1-3 years of experience in supervising a cGMP FDA regulated
pharmaceutical manufacturing environment; 2 or more years aseptic
- Knowledge of cGMP guidelines/standards.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills including
strong presentation skills.
- Strong results orientation.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are essential, proficient in the
use of spreadsheets and word processing programsBenefits of 1st
Shift Production Supervisor
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Disability
Insurance, Life Insurance, PTO, Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Matching
- $1,000 Referral Program no limit
- Annual Bonus Eligible Salary: $80K-$90K
Keywords: Leiters Inc, Denver , 1st Shift Production Supervisor, Professions , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!