Senior Financial Analyst
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business,
design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams,
on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40%
year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world's largest fully remote
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a
support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction,
and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never
afraid to break the mold.
As part of Toptal's Finance team, you will support Finance
Leadership with a wide range of activities & initiatives,
particularly in the areas of Treasury, Procurement and Financial
Operations. You will work closely with multiple business partners
in, among other things, developing models and insightful analysis,
building and enhancing KPI monitoring/dashboards, evaluating
potential vendors and tools, and developing & documenting key
processes in all these areas.
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating
superior detail-orientation and the ability to efficiently manage
multiple priorities simultaneously. Your ability to effectively
communicate and collaborate will shine through as you interact and
build strong partnerships with multiple teams.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
You will use your Finance knowledge to help maximize operational
efficiencies within the organization. You will execute, in a timely
and accurate manner, all assigned initiatives, tasks and processes
in a variety of areas ranging from Treasury, Procurement and
Financial Operations, all while demonstrating superior
communication and collaboration skills as you work with multiple
Among Other Things, You Will Build, Enhance And/or Maintain
- Detailed Cash Flows and other financial models
- Treasury dashboards
- Tool management databases
- Procurement processes
- Multiple Financial Operations KPI dashboards
- Processes & workflow documentations
- and more ---.
You will partner with multiple team members, both within Finance,
as well as outside of Finance (essentially all Departments) based
on each specific task or activity. You will also be ready to help
with a variety of ad-hoc Finance initiatives and support the
Finance Team where needed.
In The First Week You Will
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal, including rapidly beginning
learning about Toptal's history, culture, and vision.
- Start to get an understanding of all aspects of the financial
operations of the Company.
- Start to familiarize yourself with all existing data &
In The First Month You Will
- Gain a deep understanding of all the models, reports,
dashboards and tools that will be key for the successful completion
of your activities.
- Meet with all key stakeholders around the company with whom you
will be partnering with across your different activities.
- Partner with the VP of Finance to start building a long-term
In The First Three Months You Will
- Leverage the knowledge that you have gained to-date in order to
support further developing, maintaining and optimizing:
- Vendor/Tools management & tracking systems & processes.
- Various dashboards used by Finance Management.
- Review and help complete/enhance any necessary documentation on
key processes, workflows & controls related to Financial
Operations, Treasury and Procurement.
- Help maintain the company's detailed Cash Flows model and
In The First Six Months You Will
- Leverage all new & enhanced dashboards, frameworks and models
to provide very insightful analytics & recommendations that can
help Finance Management make better decisions.
- Provide key support to other Finance initiatives and become an
amazing business partner to various teams in and outside of Finance
supporting various ad-hoc initiatives.
- You have 3+ years of experience in Finance, including:
- Working knowledge of Treasury and Procurement strongly
- You have an exceptional eye for detail and are comfortable
managing very large amounts of data.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Creating 'performance/operational metrics' tracking mechanisms
- Very strong at Data Visualization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Sheets, Tableau.
Understanding of SQL is a plus.
- Working in a cross-functional role touching several areas of
- Working with the Accounting team to ensure accurate financial
reporting on elements related to Financial Operations, Treasury and
- You are an eager learner.
- You understand how to build from the ground up and will dive in
and do whatever is needed.
- You are incredibly professional in your communication, both
written and verbal, always.
- You are skilled at discussing and presenting information and
conclusions in a clear and concise manner to all levels within the
- Collaboration & team play is core to your working style.
- You are resourceful and have a strong ability to navigate an
organization to get any information you need to solve problems,
with limited direction and oversight.
- You are comfortable working under pressure and managing your
time effectively to adhere to deadlines.
- You take responsibility for the quality of work that you
- You have a positive, can-do attitude that you bring to work
- Experience working 100% remote preferred.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at
Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to
For Toptal Use Only: #west #midwest #ussouth #northeast
Keywords: Toptal, Denver , Senior Financial Analyst, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!