StateRAMP PMO Information Security Analyst (Remote)
Company: Knowledge Services
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Knowledge Services, a Fishers, IN based consulting and
technology company, is currently hiring multiple, Remote StateRAMP
PMO Information Security Analysts.
This role is responsible for evaluating and monitoring Cloud
Service Provider's (CSP) security packages throughout the StateRAMP
authorization process and continuous monitoring phases for security
issues. This role ensures proper implementation of security
technologies across CSP solutions, and document and/or communicate
gaps or concerns found to 3PAO and state personnel. They will
complete monthly Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) reviews and
facilitate reporting of executive summary and POA&M (Plan of
Action & Milestones) status to the PMO (Program Management Office)
Information Security Manager and Senior Information Security
Analyst. This role additionally augments and assists Service
Providers with guidance, documentation review and analysis of
security packages pre-audit, and provides best practices and
advisory guidance to providers working to become StateRAMP Ready
and Authorized. The Information Security Analyst will work in our
Information Security Team, reporting to the StateRAMP PMO
Information Security Manager.
This role is fully remote (or in-office for local candidate who
desire in-office work).
Knowledge Services is the Project Management Office (PMO) for
StateRAMP.org. StateRAMP represents the shared interests of state
and local governments, third party assessment organizations
(3PAOs), and service providers with IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS solutions.
Learn more at www.StateRAMP.org
- Monitor security review packages for issues and recommend
improvements as required.
- Resolve identified POA&M issues by coordinating with State
personnel and CSPs to maintain compliance with control
- Work with CSPs and 3PAOs to identify security gaps in cloud
environments, develop remediation strategies with State
- Coordinate the investigation of security breaches and other
cyber security incidents across the CSP, State, 3PAO and other
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to
- Stay current on security trends, news, and best practices.
- Research and recommend security technologies and processes to
- Help advise on configuration of security software and
understand information security management.
- Assist with continuously improving security baselines, control
sets, documentation, and reporting templates.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology,
information assurance, cybersecurity or related field.
- In lieu of degree, consideration will be given to an equivalent
combination of related education and work experience.
- 3-5 years of prior experience in information security,
information security auditing, and/or information security
- Detailed knowledge of security and privacy standards and best
practices including knowledge of NIST special publication 800
series (800-53 rev. 4, 800-137, 800-145).
- US Citizenship
- One or more of the following security certifications (or other
relevant security certifications): CompTIA Security+, Certified
Ethical Hacker, Associate of ISC2, SSCP, CCSP, GCLD, GCIH
- Willing to obtain the following certifications within three
months of hire: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner and/or Microsoft
- Experience with one or more of the compliance areas: SOC 2, IRS
1075, MARS-E 2.0, FERPA, ISO 27001.
- Experience with FedRAMP.
- Understanding of major CSPs (AWS, Azure, Google).
- Experience in any of the of the following areas: Incident
detection, firewall configuration/management, technical writing,
vulnerability scanning, system administration, network monitoring,
endpoint security, vulnerability remediation, event
Knowledge Services strives to offer an environment that provides
our employees with the right balance between work and family.
Perks and Benefits include:
- Fully remote
- Brand new HQ office full of amenities (gym, req room, coffee
bars, bike room)
- Personal, modern work stations with standing desks and top of
the line technology
- Mindful environment with touchless door entry and hospital
grade air filtration system
- Comprehensive health insurance including dental and vision
- Company funded life insurance
- Very generous company provided 401k match program (Roth and
- Established Wellness Program with quarterly monetary
- Competitive PTO schedule
- Extra PTO day during your birthday month and work anniversary
- Maternity/Paternity Benefits
Knowledge Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to
hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Knowledge Services does not discriminate on the basis of
disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under
federal, state or local laws. People with disabilities, veterans,
and military families are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Knowledge Services, Denver , StateRAMP PMO Information Security Analyst (Remote), Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!