Pressure Relief Valve Technician - Trainee - Colorado
Company: SolstenXP Venture Funding LLC - Quadco LLC.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Hiring Immediately! Pressure Relief Valve Technician - Trainee
*$500 Hiring Bonus* - Denver / Brighton Pressure Relief Valve
Technician - Trainee, Quadco LLC, Denver/Brighton CO. Since 1966,
Quadco LLC has been a recognized leader in the oil and gas services
industry. As an integral component of our overall product and
service suite, we provide our customers with the sales and service
of high precision instrumentation that controls and monitors
critical systems on relief valves, chemical injection pumps and
industrial tools for various aspects of drilling, production,
gathering, refining and transmission of oil and gas products. We
present a variety of opportunities for career minded service
professionals who appreciate the rewards of contributing in a
meaningful way to a winning team. As a Pressure Relief Valve
Technician - Trainee, the successful candidate will have the
following duties and will need to meet qualification standards as
set out below. Career development advancement to Valve Technician
II/ Crew Leader is encouraged. This position is full time - Monday
thru Friday with some overtime. The Pressure Relief Valve
Technician - Trainee shall have the following job duties and on the
- Identify, test, reset and repair basic spring-loaded industrial
pressure relief (pop) valves.
- Assist in disassembly and inspection of devices.
- Assist in assembly, tagging and sealing of pressure relief
- Introduction to ASME and NBIC Codes and Manuals, transitioning
to full comprehension.
- Introduction to test gauge calibration methods, procedures and
- Trainee will receive in-house and factory training and
responsibilities will develop and increase.
- Other training as required and directed by supervisor. The
Pressure Relief Valve Technician - Trainee shall have the following
qualifications and experience:
- Must pass national background check, motor vehicle report and
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with a
customer service mindset.
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry is preferred, but not
- Basic mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Safety Oriented
- Ability to work legally in the U.S.A.
- Ability to work 40- hour workweek, some overtime required.
- Some travel required, per diem, lodging and travel expenses
paid. The Pressure Relief Valve Technician - Trainee shall receive
the following compensation and benefits:
- Rate starts at $22.00 per hour. After 90-day probationary
period and demonstration of competency advancement , candidate will
be eligible for performance-based pay increases.
- Demonstration of competency and advancement to Pressure Relief
Valve Technician 1, with a rate increase to $25.00 per hour, can be
attained in 6 months.
- Generous medical, dental, vision benefits.
- Employer paid life insurance.
- 401k with employer match.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Industry leading paid time off and company paid holidays. *
$500 Hiring Bonus paid upon completion of probationary period.
Keywords: SolstenXP Venture Funding LLC - Quadco LLC., Denver , Pressure Relief Valve Technician - Trainee - Colorado, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!