Entry Level Data Analyst
Company: Staffigo Technical Services, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout usStaffigo is in the business of providing
IT Consulting Services to clients in various industries in the
United States - Healthcare (Payer, Providers & Clearinghouses),
Finance & Banking, Retail & e-commerce. We are currently seeking
exceptional entry-level talent for the below role.Job
- Help to prepare good quality data.
- Respond to guideline ambiguities/changes/updates from PMs.
- Apply those changes while moving between different assignments
- Aim to reduce ambiguity, errors, problems while responding to
- Authoring knowledge like table names, attribute names and
- Create sample data and records
- Evaluate quality of mined data like synonyms or city names or
company names, abbreviations, etc.
- Prepare training data for machine learning model
- Write and improve project guidelines.Requirements
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
- related field of study.
- No travel; no telecommuting. Job duties are project-based and
performed on long-term assignments at
- various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require
relocation at the end of each project.
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups, charts)
- Experience using the relational database system, Oracle
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Must know how to use Power BI or Tableau.We do not discriminate
based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national
origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status
protected under federal, state, or local law.Powered by
Keywords: Staffigo Technical Services, LLC, Denver , Entry Level Data Analyst, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!