Product Analyst - Product Operations
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionThere's a reason Insperity was ranked in the top
3% on WorkplaceDynamics' National Top Workplaces list and named one
of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America's best businesses for more than 35
years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business
solutions designed to help improve business performance. In
addition, we provide the client company and their worksite
employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a
world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9
paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and
tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we're committed to providing a
positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed
both personally and professionally.
Product Analyst -Product Operations
We are currently seeking a Product Analyst - Product Operations to
join our team.
SUMMARYResponsible for gathering and delivering analytics in
support of Insperity's product line strategy and business plans.
Participates in the research, administration, and testing of
product updates and new features. Partners with the product owners
and development teams throughout the development and release
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSUnder general supervision and much
- Maintains analytics tracking applications including, but not
limited to, Pendo, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio.
- Configures and maintains event tagging using RegEx, HTML, CSS,
- Analyzes trends in Insperity product usage by both internal
users and clients.
- Analyzes user feedback for effective prioritization.
- Prepares reports and live dashboards for consumption by
Insperity product managers and stakeholders to evaluate the
effectiveness of web content and feature adoption.
- Collaborates with product owners to define measurable success
criteria for new product releases and feature improvements.
Verifies, analyzes, and prepares results post deployment for
presentation to product owners.
- Builds in-application messaging in collaborates Insperity web
content governance teams to ensure content is aligned with UX and
site standards. EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High-School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum three years of related work experience is
required.KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in
writing, and maintains effective work relations with those
encountered in the course of employment.
- Good oral and written communication skills specifically
relating to web content creation and instructional design.
- Must demonstrate analytical and statistical skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in HTML, CSS, jQuery, and
- Strong technical problem solving ability, ability to learn new
- Sound knowledge of system design, development, and effective
- Capable self-starter able to work independently, be innovative
and actively seek new or better methods of competence.
- A positive team player with a sense of urgency directed toward
the provision of successful solutions for specific projects.
- Ability to organize a variety of projects and tasks within
specified time frames; effectively and diplomatically communicates
with a high level of customer service; ability to maintain
confidentiality of sensitive job-related information.As required by
the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Insperity provides a
reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be
hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide
array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of
experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado
only, the range of starting pay for this role is $70,000 -
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our
leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Insperity, Denver , Product Analyst - Product Operations, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!