Growth and Utilization Analyst
Company: Foresight Mental Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health. Were so glad youre
considering joining our team.
Growth and Utilization Analyst (remote)
Explore your passion for mental health while being part of an
innovative community thats transforming the delivery of mental
Youre an ambitious, intellectually curious, creative and
goal-oriented person whose focus is on the customer. Youre able to
build meaningful business relationships with Foresight customers,
prospects and internal colleagues. You think big and see a project
through from conception to completion. And you thrive in a
flexible, fast-paced environment where youre juggling multiple
As our Growth and Utilization Analyst, youll play a significant
role in pushing smart growth and optimizing utilization at
Foresight. Youll be responsible for bringing numbers and insights
to the table that spark action, and youll problem-solve and drive
resolution across functions and leadership.
Youll report to our Chief of Staff and work with teams throughout
the organization to coordinate interdependencies and ensure timely
adoption of course corrections.
This is a full-time, salaried position.
What Youll Do
- Increase our member base (growth) and ensure our providers are
able to maintain an appropriate member panel (utilization). These
are interdependent, and also dependent on:
- Marketing: Member acquisition through online and offline
- Payor Contracting: Greater payer contract coverage yields
increased availability for members.
- Provider Credentialing: Providers need to be credentialed with
our payers to effectively increase access.
- Talent Acquisition (provider count): The more contracted and
credentialed providers in a market, the greater the availability
for our members.
- Real Estate (location): Ensuring we locate our offices and hire
our providers in areas of high demand improves access for those
that desire in-person care.
- Operations / Member Success (scheduling): Transparent provider
calendars and expedient scheduling help us create greater
- Understand these interdependencies and collaborate with all
departments to optimize member growth and utilization in current
and future markets.
- Analyze, forecast and build custom reports to make key
performance indicators and insights available to the entire
- Undertake analytical deep-dives to investigate problems, trends
- Work with cross-functional teams to support the design and
execution of experiments and programs that optimize growth and
- Monitor utilization by provider, office, market and state:
- Dig deeper into outliers by examining data around payer
contracts, credentialing, provider availability, provider
non-productive hours, credentialing, conversion rates, waitlist and
- Recommendations may include provider interventions, payer
actions and growth-related solutions.
- Monitor market growth by office, market, state and provider:
- Dig deeper into outliers by examining data around payor
contract coverage, provider utilization, conversion rates and
- Recommendations may include individual payer agreements, single
case agreements, modifications to cash pay rate, modifications to
marketing spend and approach or changes to the pace of hiring in a
- Verify provider profile across platforms (portal, payor
directories, online directories) to ensure were effectively and
accurately marketing our providers.
- Evaluate member acquisition costs and make recommendations on
how to improve through close collaboration with Marketing, Member
Success, Product, and Payer Contracting.
- Utilize data to help guide Foresights investment in expansion:
- Collaborate with Real Estate and Corporate Development Teams to
optimize new market entry based on prospective member enrollment
with payers, demand for mental health services and reimbursement
What Youll Bring
- Bachelors degree in business administration or related
- Masters degree preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience in data-centric management
What Youll Receive
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off, sick time, paid holidays
- 401k with employer match
Come join our dynamic and innovative team working toward mental
wellness for all.
Thanks for your interest in working with Foresight
If you are a California resident, please read our California
Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. Were committed to
providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet
your needs. If youre a person with a disability and require
assistance during the application process, please dont hesitate to
reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome
members of all backgrounds and perspectives.by Jobble
Keywords: Foresight Mental Health, Denver , Growth and Utilization Analyst, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!