Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Company: Equus Software
Posted on: January 16, 2022
WHO WE AREFounded in 1999, Equus has continually been recognized
by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the United
States. We continue to expand with offices in Denver, Dallas,
Lisbon, London and Manila. Our relentless focus on creating
innovative global mobility solutions has helped us become the
market leader in our industry.
With over 300 clients around the world, we are committed to
delivering the right solutions to our client's problems. And we do
this every day.
Our award-winning cloud-based technology has been recognized
year-over-year for end-to-end functionality, efficiency savings and
connected ecosystem. But we are more than just a technology
company. We are experts in helping our clients get the right
talent, in the right place, fast
WHAT YOU DOIn this role you will be the Software QA Analyst on a
small, agile development team running Kanban during 2-month release
cycles. Things will move quickly, and you will be an integral voice
during estimation, planning, development and sign-off. The business
problems and their solutions are complex, and your team will be
looking to you to find the ways users can use and break the
software. You will make use of business subject matter experts,
test suite tracking software, and collaborate with team members to
continually find ways to improve our products, process and overall
Additional attributes you bring to the role:
- Must have strong English communication skills, a natural drive
and ability to understand the larger business problems to solve,
and a strong ability to communicate technical concerns to
- Work with subject matter experts, account managers, clients,
users and application log data to determine how users use the
features in the real world.
- Find ways to get realistic data into the test environments, and
then put more extreme data to test boundaries.
- Work closely with product owners, business analysts and
developers to understand new features and how best to test
- As features are developed, add new test cases to existing test
suites or create whole new test suites to ensure a solid level of
- Run your tests, track their results in test tracking software,
and work with your team to resolve any issues.
- Using your experience as a software tester, find the edge cases
the rest of your team isn't thinking about.
- Learn the team's development process, and help the team to
streamline and continuously improve its process.
- Become proficient in the tools and deliverables needed within
our products, including developing ad-hoc reports and configuring
site behavior and templates to cover specific client scenarios.
- Bachelors' Degree in Business, Engineering, Science or other
related field, or equivalent experience
- 3 plus years of experience as a software tester
- 3 plus years of experience in an agile environment
- Demonstrated ability and comfort understanding very complex
business problems and how best to test them
- Experience thoroughly testing technical features in an
enterprise-level web-based application
- Demonstrated ability to influence self-managed teams toward
- Team player who is detail-oriented, results-oriented and has
strong organizational skills
- Experience working with spreadsheets and building ad-hoc
- Driven to solve client problems
- Driven to go above and beyond
- Always looking for ways to improve yourself, processes, team
- Passionate about tackling problems using technology
- Ability to write basic SQL queries
- Strong English skills (written and verbal)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Experience in expatriate assignment management, global
mobility, tax services or immigration services.
- Learn best practices and become a SME with our technology.
- Great people. We only hire the best which means you're working
with the best!
- During the pandemic, we are all remote. Next year, we will be a
- Relaxed and collaborative atmosphere with a casual dress code
in the office.
- We've been serving clients for over 20 years, and we're growing
fast. You'll be a part of a team that configures software to
deliver quickly and effectively.
- Always learning something new! You will develop a wide variety
of skills, and will become a subject matter expert in your first
- Great salary and enterprise-class benefits
- We have highly competitive salaries and offer great bonuses for
Keywords: Equus Software, Denver , Software Quality Assurance Analyst, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!