Quality Control Technician 2nd Shift
Company: Leiters Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job descriptionLeiters is a trusted FDA-registered 503B
outsourcing provider of high-quality compounded sterile
preparations and pharmacy services. We invite applications from
qualified candidates who enjoy working with a team of highly
skilled professionals and who are committed to serving others with
integrity and compassion. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer,
dedicated to ensuring reasonable accommodation and fair treatment
for all employees.Quality Control Technician I General
Description:This position reports to the Quality Manager. The role
is responsible for performing quality activities and maintaining a
quality laboratory environment in a sterile pharmaceutical
manufacturing facility. The candidate should have an understanding
of raw material requirements, laboratory environments, and cGMP
requirements. The position requires an individual who works
independently and in a team environment, with attention to detail,
and maintains communication with other functional areas and
sites.Essential Functions:Responsible for performing daily quality
- Performing environmental monitoring of personnel and clean
- Incubation, enumeration, and verification of agar plates.
- Review analyses carried out through in-house and contract labs
and file data.
- Ability to communicate with multiple departments.
- Support investigations when OOS, deviations or errors
- Support process and operator media fills by enumerating,
incubating, and observing media filled units.
- Participate in reviews of process performance, product quality,
and advocating continual improvement.
- Able to perform aseptic gowning successfully and
- Comprehend SOPs, forms, operational GMP training, and quality
- Able to consistently record critical data correctly and
- A minimum of 20/30 (corrected or uncorrected) vision.EXPERIENCE
AND NECESSARY SKILLS:
- Minimum 0-2 years in a quality position at a cGMP or GMP
facility. Sterile injectable product preferred. Food, cosmetic or
pharmaceutical will be considered.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. College diploma with focus
on sciences preferred.
- Fluent in English- both reading and writing.
- Ability to adapt changing priorities and circumstances.Benefits
of Quality Control Technician I:
- Salary starting at $20 an hour
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Disability
Insurance, Life Insurance, PTO, Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Matching
- $1,000 Referral Program no limitSchedule: Evening Shift,
Monday- Thursday 330pm-2amJob Type: Full-timePay: From $20.00 per
Keywords: Leiters Inc, Denver , Quality Control Technician 2nd Shift, Professions , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!