Company: Zynex Medical Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
* Now offering 4/10 schedules for certain positions*
Full-Time Shipping Specialist
Zynex is seeking the best Shipping Specialist in the state to join
our team. If you are looking to join an amazing company that is
passionate about making a difference in our patient's lives, then
Zynex is the place for you.
Shipping Specialists are responsible for ensuring all supplies are
shipped to patients in a timely manner and assisting with building
or facilities work as needed. Efficiency and accuracy are critical
to success in this role. Must hit KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
to develop and progress in company.
Since 1996, Zynex has led the industry of safe, effective pain
management for patients in pain. We are passionate about combatting
the opiate crisis using our premium medical devices and providing
patients a non-opioid, side-effect-free solution for their
Schedule: Sun - Thurs 6:00am - 2:30pm
Zynex Offers Exceptional Benefits (Full-Time Roles):
* Premium starting pay (starting $20/hour).
* Health, dental, & vision insurance.
* 401k with company contribution.
* 8 paid holidays + up to 2 additional floating holidays (1 every 6
* 3 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) for sick or vacation time; increases
to 4 weeks after 2 years with the company.
* Annual LinkedIn Learning subscription to facilitate employee
skill and competency development.
* Health & wellness bonus up to $50/month.
* Frequent opportunities for role transitions and advancements.
* Weekly employee appreciation activities/perks.
* Up to $75/month reimbursement for community volunteer hours.
* Employee product discounts.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Packaging and processing shipments for Patients and Sales
* Utilizing various shipping applications to import and process
shipping files and/or process individual shipments.
* Coordinating with internal departments to resolve issues and
provide tracking information as needed.
* Assemble collateral components in preparation for shipping.
* Gain and utilize working knowledge of all products.
* Ensure products shipped meet specifications and BOM (Bill of
* Meet daily goals as outlined by Department
* Follow all company policies and address issues following
appropriate chain of command.
* Perform with a team to achieve daily goals and complete tasks
assigned by Management.
* Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by
Education & Experience Requirements:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required; College degree
* 1-2 years Shipping experience.
Zynex Medical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Keywords: Zynex Medical Inc, Denver , Shipping Specialist, Professions , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!