Construction Draw Administrator
Company: Fortis Private Bank
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Construction Draw Administrator will be responsible for
reviewing and approving loan advances. The position will monitor
construction projects, prepare reports to management, order and
review project inspections, and oversee disbursements and
documentation for commercial real estate and residential
construction loans. Responsibilities
- Responsible for disbursement of loan funds and monitoring of
construction status and budget.
- Will order third-party inspections, review inspection reports,
payment documentation, lien waivers, title updates and issue
progress payments to bank clients and/or contractors.
- Responsible for ensuring that all documentation and
calculations are accurate, complete and in compliance with bank
policies, and that draw requests are funded in a timely
- Balance borrowers construction budget against bank records.
Identify any overages in each line item as well as the overall
budget. Obtain necessary approvals for any requested changes.
- Work with external vendors to ensure funding requests are
complete and accurate prior to funding.
- Assist the Commercial Loan Admin team by ordering appraisals,
environmental impact reports, and credit reports for
- Maintain draw files, reports and tracking logs.
- Ensure that all disbursement documentation is scanned and saved
- Collaborate on construction loan guidelines, policies and
procedures to ensure operational excellence.
- Monitor and audit loan files to ensure compliance.
- Comply with local, state, and federal government regulations
- Other duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in construction loan draw
administration or similar role.
- Familiarity with construction processes and documentation.
- Ability to support multiple projects in parallel and prioritize
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be comfortable working with complex computer operating
- Strong organizational time management skills, problem solving
skills, and the ability to quickly grasp concepts and processes
with limited guidance from management.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with the ability to
interact well, and in a positive manner, with co-workers and
- Position involves contact with clients, necessitating the
ability to present a professional image.by Jobble
Keywords: Fortis Private Bank, Denver , Construction Draw Administrator, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!