Real Estate Analyst
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Real Estate Analyst will work closely with commercial loan
originators on complex commercial mortgage deals. The analyst will
focus on reviewing and evaluating new loan opportunities and serve
as a key point of contact for tracking the progress of those
opportunities through the loan cycle, assisting with the marketing
of our products and services to potential customers and interacting
with the borrowers through the underwriting process.
- Actively assist in ongoing underwriting and deal management in
close coordination with senior loan originator and supporting team
members, including the review of Excel-based underwriting workbooks
and narrative presentations.
- Review, size, and price transactions with originators during
the quote process.
- Draft quotes to the business and credit teams and add/maintain
quotes in the internal tracking (CRM) system.
- Review and analyze property and market data to determine the
terms and conditions of the loan.
- Assist originators in their marketing of company products and
- Assist in identifying, tracking, and converting new business
relationships and meetings.
- Maintain communication with the borrower and other third
parties throughout the underwriting process.
- Compile market research data and maintain database of
- Prepare formal loan applications for lenders and internal
underwriters including written narrative reports and backup
analysis and data. Answer questions from lenders and internal
underwriters generated by the submission and research, analyze and
provide additional information on request.
- Assist in maintaining vendor relationships, soliciting and
organizing report bids and arrange due diligence collection and
- Assist in the closings of loans.
What someone will need to be successful in this role
- Minimum 2 years underwriting or analytical skill in a
commercial real estate capacity
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team
environment, adapt to a rapidly changing environment and manage
- Enthusiasm, competence and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to organization
policies and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and consistency.
- Ability to travel 1x or more per month for site inspections,
meetings, and industry events.
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies
Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate
industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily
and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and
industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service
commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle
of our clients assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to
put the clients interests first and creates a marketplace that
delivers a superior experience.
Applicants who require accommodations to participate in the
interview process should contact the Talent Acquisition Team to
arrange for such accommodations by emailing:
Berkadia does not share salary ranges in its job postings. Any
salary-related information you see posted externally has not been
provided or verified by Berkadia and may not be accurate.
Berkadia is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal
opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under
local, state or federal laws.
By applying to this job opportunity you are acknowledging
Employment Laws. Please click the following links for more
information: EEOC, Employee Rights under the FMLA, EPPA.
Keywords: Berkadia, Denver , Real Estate Analyst, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!