Company: HR Talent Group LLC.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
HR Talent Group is seeking a skilled Electrician - A positive
and motivated individual who will be responsible for providing
electrical assistance in a team environment, ensuring successful
daily field operation execution, safety training and daily field
reporting back to corporate office. A contractual full-time
position for someone that is highly motivated, organized, good
decision maker, self-starter that works well unsupervised as well
as in a team setting, outstanding customer service skills, strong
computer literacy and communication skills. Responsibilities: The
successful candidate will work closely with the Installation Team
Leader to implement processes, systems, budgets and safety
procedures that will deliver company growth.The Electrician will be
required to work in the field with a team of electricians who are
hired and deployed at multiple customer sites both Domestic and
International. This position will install, maintain and repair
electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures. All work is to be
completed on time, within budget, to specification, codes and
industry standards. Travel throughout the state is required.
- Must have at least 5+ years' experience in the installation,
maintenance and repair of electrical systems in the areas of
industrial, commercial, and heath care.
- Fire alarm installation experience
- Electrical foreman experience a plus
- Must have a high quality level of work
- Must consistently be on time, work well with others and
maintain a safe and organized work environment
- Strong leadership, teamwork and communication skills
- Sales experience is a plus
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Proficiency with a laptop and tablet
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Construction industry experience.
- Knowledge of construction processes: project opportunity,
bidding, design/engineering, post bid interview, project award,
documentation, manpower and equipment assessment, project cost
tracking, change orders, invoicing and project close out
- Possession of comprehensive electrical industry knowledge,
- Knowledgeable in estimating techniques, cost control, and
- Ability to read engineering drawings, purchase orders, and
- Create a motivational environment through recognition and
- Anticipate project issues and take steps to notify the project
team lead and provide mitigation solutions.
- Analyze projects for value engineering options while taking
into account specific job conditions that may affect labor and
material to be purchased and installed.
- Assist field staff during project and report back daily to CDM
- Ensure that your team completes all Site Safety Requirements
and safety precautions are practiced daily and upheld throughout
the entire project.
- Identify qualified suppliers and/or subcontractors and solicit
quotes when needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project,
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team with minimal
- Compile Change Orders in support of Change Order
- Prepare "RFI" documentation to resolve conflicts and
- Maintain project cost tracking matrix on all projects if
- Requests material and equipment quotes from vendors and
equipment suppliers if needed.
- Work with supervisor and accounting department to submit
appropriate information and paperwork for project cost tracking and
- Is a team player - a positive, well-organized, proactive force
to support profit and growth of the company.
- Is courteous and cordial to our customers.
- Ensures that the Company's best interests are represented,
including profitability, cost control and safety.To submit a
resume, please e-mail it by May 1, 2016 to:Job Type: Full-timeJob
- Atlanta, GARequired education:
- High school or equivalentRequired experience:
- Electrical Installation: 5 yearsEducation:
- Associate (Required)Location:
Keywords: HR Talent Group LLC., Denver , Electrician Foreman, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!