Company: Epiphany Developments LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Construction Superintendent manages the onsite day-to-day
operations of the construction project they are assigned to.
Providing overall leadership to the field project team and
sub-partners to ensure the project is completed on schedule,
safely, within the budget, and to quality standards. Superintendent
does not physically perform the work, but rather project manages
all the various subcontractors that work on Epiphany job sites.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of direct experience in
residential, commercial, and/or multi-family construction as a
Superintendent, expert knowledge in the means and methods of
construction, proven track record of successful accomplishment in
all phases of construction with excellent planning, schedule
management, and project site logistics management skills.
The following duties are assigned and overseen by the
- Safety-First priority; manages the overall safety of the job
site and relevant surrounding areas and sets the tone for achieving
positive safety results on the project.
- Lead the development of the site logistics including; public
and site safety measures, site security, SWPPP, etc.
- Experience with scheduling labor and coordination with Manager
to set up and monitor the construction schedule and
- Day-to-day job site problem solving for projects.
- Knowledge and expertise in budget control and management.
- Proactive inspection of all work during/after construction
ensuring compliance with plans, specifications, and safety
- Coordinate and manage materials with the appropriate team
- Ensures that each project is built per the plans, specs,
building code and delivered to the client with the highest level of
- Create and maintain the short interval "look ahead"
- Effectively manages all the project schedule dates to meet
scheduled milestones and completion dates.
- Facilitates communication and management of the job site
- Establish and maintain regularly schedule daily huddles and
weekly project team and sub-partners coordination meetings.
- Build and maintain relationships with inspectors, sub-partners,
internal stakeholders, and clients.
- Track site/sub-partners activity, safety, deliveries, weather,
and other important project information on Daily Log reports.
- Update and maintain the SWPPP, including implementation of plan
changes and reporting as necessary.
- Reviewing and approving invoices for proper recording by the
Accounting team. This includes acknowledging work completed, proper
coding, back charges (if applicable).
- Supporting the Purchasing team when requested. This can include
driving to pick up materials, return materials, ordering materials
required to construct or remodel houses.
- Working with the COO regarding building permit coordination
with the city.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- High school education or equivalent; two or Four-year degree in
Construction Management preferred or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of direct experience as a construction superintendent
- Knowledge of wood and concrete residential, commercial, and/or
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including MS Office and
project management software.
- Demonstrated work ethic and leadership. Must be a self-starter
and must be able to work independently.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Manage the self-performance of trades.
- OSHA and CESCL certifications are preferred.
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Someone willing to go the extra mile to meet planned schedules,
in a safe manner, within the budget, and to quality standards.We
are looking for someone that wants to be an active part of the
growth of our company.
Keywords: Epiphany Developments LLC, Denver , Construction Superintendent, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!