Maintenance Mechanic***$3000 Sign-on Bonus***
Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold--, Brownberry-- or Oroweat-- bread?
A Thomas'-- English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara
Lee--, Entenmann's-- or Marinela-- cake or donut? If the answer is
yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA! Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo
Bakeries USA as a Maintenance Mechanic:
- $3000 Sign-on Bonus for all new hires
- Great starting pay: $27.25 per hour
- Excellent benefits with low premiums - medical, dental &
- Stable Union position with pension for retirement
- Company sponsored wellness and discount programs
availableMaintenance Mechanic Position Summary:The Maintenance
Mechanic is responsible for ensuring equipment reliability by
repairing and maintaining a wide range of processing equipment
across the plant/bakery. Maintenance Mechanic Key Job
- Ensure safety and food-safety by following all company, OSHA,
and government rules and procedures including; Lock-out / Tag-out
procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's), personal safety,
and food safety/SQF Program standards.
- Effectively support the Preventative Maintenance (PM) program
with a goal of continually reducing unscheduled downtime.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and develop sustainable solutions for
issues with equipment to include; PLC controlled equipment, plant
electrical, hydraulic/pneumatic, and mechanical systems including
motors, instrumentation, distribution, and feed control
- Complete all assigned work orders within the time allotted.
Maintain complete records of work performed using software, work
orders and detailed logs.
- Assist with equipment change overs and line startups,
troubleshooting issues as needed.
- Identify required parts and maintain current inventories, and
parts reorder lists.
- Act with a Continuous Improvement mindset seeking areas of
opportunity for improvement and participating in cross-functional
CI focused projects.
- Performs and assists other BBU associates with outlet
transactions as required.
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by
supervisorSchedule Hiring for:
- Days: Sunday - Saturday; Monday and Tuesday or Tuesday and
- Approximate Shift: 1:00 pm
- Overtime may be needed Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo
Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32
countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its
subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited
to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA
employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.Job Requirements:Ideal Qualifications of
the Maintenance Mechanic:
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred
- A combination of education, training and experience that
results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be
- Associates degree and/or Technical School certification or
training in basic electricity is preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical systems up to
480v, 3 phase motors, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and read and
interpret electrical drawings
- Working knowledge of and ability to troubleshoot PLC's, VFD's
and HMI's is preferred
- Preferred - 3 years' experience maintaining manufacturing
systems and equipment in an automated plant as well as
training/experience with compressed air systems, boilers,
pneumatics, and hydraulics.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a fast-paced
environment and adapt to frequent changes.
- Ability to understand and follow both written and verbal
instructions with high level of detail and accuracy.
- Physical requirements: ability to work 8+ hour shifts, lift 50+
pounds, stand, climb, and/or stoop for prolonged periods of time,
perform repetitive motions, and work in an environment with varying
temperatures and humidity.The physical and mental demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an associate
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Bimbo Bakeries USA
is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal
employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of
race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy,
veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This
policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment,
hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge,
education, training and all other working conditions. To further
the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA
has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women,
qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and
special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Denver , Maintenance Mechanic***$3000 Sign-on Bonus***, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!