Analyst 3, BPE
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for a variety of programs involving
business reengineering efforts that support our operations and
customer experience. Works with a cross-functional team that
encompasses representation from all divisions to understand current
challenges. Works to define our current processes that support the
Marketing, Provisioning, Customer Care and Technical Operations and
to define the future state that will be enabled through technology.
Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline.
Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for
colleagues with less experience.Job DescriptionThis position will
be supporting the Tools Operations team, which has an emphasis
- Software Tool Performance and Reliability
- User Provisioning Processes and Systems Improvements
- Release Management from Testing through Deployment to End
- A passion to transform our customer experience and employee
- Hands-on working knowledge of Comcast order entry and support
tools in a call center environment
- Self-starter that uses creative problem-solving skills to
- Strong customer-service orientation toward internal and
- Ability to effectively build relationships and collaborate in a
- Ability to use and analyze data to identify process improvement
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and project leadership
- Excellent written presentation, verbal, and interpersonal
skills, able to connect with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong Microsoft Office toolset skills (i.e., Teams, Word,
Excel, PowerPoint)Core Responsibilities
- Leads analysis and design of existing and new business
processes that span multiple areas of the organization, including
Customer Operations, Sales Operations, Marketing, Training, Finance
- Develops scalable processes to support and benefit the
Company's architecture vision.
- Deconstructs technical concepts and metrics to facilitate
- Helps to define success metrics for each new system or process
and establishes a plan to track, monitor and measure the success of
- Completes assessments of business processes and documents each
of the following areas: problem statements, process flows, gap
analyses and solution recommendations.
- Develops repeatable and thus scalable, plans and processes in
order to speed time to market and improve operational
- Interacts closely with matrixed cross-functional teams (both
field and corporate) in order to secure alignment.
- Diagnoses, corrects and documents issues, risks and problems
using Quality Assurance (QA) practices.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
our communities.This position will preferably be filled in Denver,
CO or Philadelphia, PA. A remote-based employee will also be
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience5-7
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details. Associated
topics: business analysis, business systems analyst, consult,
consultant, crm, customer, market, marketing, sales, support
Keywords: Comcast, Denver , Analyst 3, BPE, Professions , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!