Company: LMC, A Lennar Company
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Overview Our Company:Lennar Multifamily Communities (LMC), a
wholly owned subsidiary of Lennar (NYSE:LEN), is a multifamily real
estate development and operating company with a diverse portfolio
of institutional quality multifamily rental communities across the
US. Between our completed developments and pipeline, LMC owns and
manages over 100 communities across the US that exceeds 33,000
homes and $12 Billion in development costs and consists of
high-rise, mid-rise and garden apartments. Responsibilities Summary
of Position:Assist the Project Manager and Superintendent in
managing the subcontractors and suppliers on a project site.
Monitors activities at construction sites. Works to ensure
construction progresses as scheduled and contract specifications
are adhered to. Inspects construction site daily and works with
contractors to schedule deliveries. Has knowledge of commonly-used
construction management concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies
on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the
functions of the job.Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Observes how to manage a project.
- Reviews construction documents for problems and conflicts.
- Updates and monitors all construction documents with
- Inspects and thoroughly walks site looking for unsafe
practices, unauthorized personnel, product deficiencies or improper
construction methods and reports all unsafe work practices to
- Inspect all foundations prior to concrete placement, verifies
dimensions, cleans beam bottoms, checks cable chairs, verifies
proper cable clearance and coverage, etc.
- Ensures work progress of subcontractors and that reports are
accurately completed. Submits daily reports and weekly safety
- Accepts deliveries, verifies quantities, and notes any
- Develops, organizes, and tracks office documents assigned by
Project Manager and Superintendent.
- Helps create, distribute and manage punch list to all rough
trades (HVAC, electrical, plumbing, security, phone, TV, fire and
- Prepares and submits daily man count reports that document the
number of workers on the construction site in the morning and
- Checks all rough trade work and walk truss inspections with the
Project Manager and Superintendent.
- Complies with all Company safety policies.General Overview of
Compensation & Benefits:
- The median base compensation for this position is estimated to
be $62,000.00 [annualized], subject to adjustment based on
business-related factors including employee qualifications and
- This position may be eligible for performance-based bonuses as
determined in the Company's sole discretion.
- This position will be eligible for company benefits in
accordance with Company policy. We offer a competitive total
rewards package including medical, dental and vision coverage along
with a broad range of supplemental benefits including 401k
Retirement Plan, prepaid legal assistance, and more. We also offer
paid time off for vacation, sickness, holiday, and bereavement. We
are pleased to be able to provide 100% company paid life insurance
and long-term disability insurance.
- This information is intended to be a general overview and may
be modified by the Company due to factors affecting the business.
Applicants may apply for this position via our careers website.
Qualifications Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related study
- At least 1 year of experience in construction is preferred;
preferably multi-family construction.
- Knowledge of construction management theory and practice.
- Knowledge of PC and construction and business software
including scheduling, estimating, spreadsheets and word
- Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel,
Outlook, and Internet.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to proof your own work and the
work of others.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to
take initiative, use good judgment, demonstrate a strong sense of
urgency and follow-up and carry multiple projects through to
- Must have the ability to operate an automobile. Must have a
valid state approved driver's license. Must be able to furnish a
vehicle for use during the workday.
- Some of our projects or locations might require specialized job
knowledge or experience.Physical Requirements:This is a position
which requires the Field Engineer to frequently walk, stand, and
climb stairs in/around construction sites, apartment homes, models
and properties. Must maintain professional appearance and be able
to work in a construction environment in all weather conditions
(rain, snow, heat, hail, wind, sleet), around hazardous chemicals,
dust, dirt, and other particulates. Must also have the ability to
operate an automobile, read large quantities of information,
operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift,
move and carry up to 50 lbs. independently. Finger dexterity is
- Arrive to work on time.
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends.
- Follow directions from a supervisor.
- Interact will with co-workers.
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures.
- Accept constructive criticism.This description outlines the
basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted.
This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the
Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at
any time with or without notice.#CB
Keywords: LMC, A Lennar Company, Denver , Field Engineer, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!