Loader / Unloader
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Seeking available workers to help load and unload lumber and
other building materials from trucks and relocate them as directed
by site supervisor.
Note -----" Pay Rate for this Job is $13.50/Hour --
- Employees will carefully and safely help to load and unload
trucks and move the materials to a designated area.
- Employee will work as part of a team to move heavy
- Employee will follow all instructions given by the site
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must have safety awareness and knowledge of construction site
- Must be able to lift/carry 50 pounds, and be able to be outside
and on your feet for long periods of time. --
You may be eligible for paid leave benefits under federal, state,
and/or local law, such as paid sick and safe leave and paid public
health emergency leave under the Colorado Healthy Families and
Workplaces Act. -- Additional information on benefits available to
you can be found in your new hire information or by contacting your
local branch and/or by calling 1-800-610-8920
--PandoLogic. Keywords: Dock Worker, Location: Denver, CO -
Keywords: PeopleReady, Denver , Loader / Unloader, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!