Commercial Service Technician (Denver)
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Company Overview: At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of
helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to
them. Building upon ADT's 145-year legacy, we secure the
livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail
location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial
institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire
and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most
experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the
industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we
truly believe that our people are the difference - for our
organization, the customers we serve and the communities we
protect. When you're a part of ADT Commercial, you'll have the
opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more
than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive
portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always
poised for career advancement and growth. For more information,
visit or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook . Position Summary: The
basic function is to perform routine and emergency service calls.
Troubleshoots, replaces and/or repairs malfunctioning or
inoperative equipment while working under supervision of a more
senior technician or supervisor. Duties And Responsibilities:
- Performs routine and emergency service calls. Troubleshoots,
replaces, and/or repairs malfunctioning or inoperative
- Provides reliable, high quality customer support.
- Provides customer instruction on system operation and
- Performs system testing and signal verification.
- Maintains the necessary truck stock/inventory (equipment and
- Organizes and utilizes technical resources, information,
material, and support to ensure efficient execution of assigned
- Ensures the progress and completion of assigned tasks.
- Provides documentation of service and hours worked.
- Completes and submits all required task-related activities,
productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must complete other projects, as assigned. Compensation : The
pay range for this role is $21.06 - $35.10 hourly and is based on
experience and qualifications. Benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan with company matching contribution
- Supplemental voluntary benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Employee discount program
Keywords: ADT, Denver , Commercial Service Technician (Denver), Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!