Overnight Replisher/Forklift Operator
Company: Quality Custom Distribution
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Operate lift truck outside in the yard to support facility
- Adheres to safety, food safety, quality and legal
- Perform all work in accordance with environmental, health and
safety standards, rules, regulations and practices of the
- Must be able to pass training/certifications as required for
- Must be able to read batch pick sheets, pull products and
- Must be able to supply production department.
- Must be able to ship and receive all materials on trucks and
- Must be able to connect and disconnect rail cars and bulk
tankers to flow panels.
- Must be able to read and understand bills of lading.
- Must be able to store, inventory and keep stock in proper
- Must be able to understand and support the recycling and
sustainability efforts of the facility.
- Must be able to control and clean up spill on the yard.
- Document completed work as required by the supervisor.
- Compliance with all other duties as assigned.SUPERVISORY
PHYSICAL AND VISUAL ACTIVITIES:
- Ability to operate sit down lift trucks.
- Reach horizontally and vertically for material/product.
- Remove unusable product from conveyors, pallets, boxes or
- Lift cases of product or ingredient packaging.
- Ability to visually differentiate items of color, up close and
in the distance.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment and/or
- Sit 8 or more hours per day.
- Stand/walk 7 or more hours per day.
- Constantly using eye/hand and eye/hand/foot coordination while
operating lift truck and the computer system.
- Constantly handle/finger, grip/grasp and use fine motor tasks
while operating lift truck and computer system.
- Constantly talk/hear and taste/smell.
- Frequently bend, reach, twist/turn and climb.
- Occasionally squat.
- Occasionally lift less than 5 lbs from floor to overhead and
carry 30 feet.
- Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs from floor to shoulder and carry
- Occasionally lift up to 100 lbs from floor to shoulder and
carry 5 feet.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, and color vision.ENVIRONMENTAL/ATMOSPHERIC
- Constantly work in damp, wet, humid and slippery
- Constantly work near moving equipment with fumes or airborne
- Constantly work with toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Constantly work in extreme heat/cold.
- Constantly work on equipment causing whole-body vibration.
- Occasionally work in high noise levels requiring hearing
- Occasionally work in high
- Bump cap, hair net, safety glasses, hearing protection, and
uniform or smock.
- Thermal gloves.
- Sit down lift trucks.
- Knife and small hand tools.Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED.LANGUAGE SKILLS:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one small
group situations to customers, clients, and other team members of
- Ability to use effective problem solving skills.MATHEMATICAL
- Ability to use mathematical functions including addition,
subtraction, multiplication and division in accordance with
- Ability to perform these operations using units of weight
measurement, volume, and distance.
Keywords: Quality Custom Distribution, Denver , Overnight Replisher/Forklift Operator, Professions , Henderson, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!