CDL A Local Tanker/Applicator Driver in Evans, CO
Company: EnviroTech Services, Inc.
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Come join the EnviroTech Services Team! Under the direct
supervision of the Order & Delivery Supervisor, the
Driver/Applicator will safely transport and apply material while
providing outstanding customer service. This position will be
responsible for the following: DOT Class A operation of truck and
truck tractor equipment; operation of product application
equipment, plant loading and unloading equipment; plant blending
and mixing equipment; shop equipment; and railcar unloading
equipment when required. The Rocky Mountain Region is comprised of
the states of Colorado, Kansas, Utah, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas,
New Mexico, Wyoming, and Southern Idaho, with strategic assets
located throughout this region. This position will reside in Evans,
Colorado, which serves as the central point of origin for our
products and services in the area with capabilities for product
storage, blending and shipment by truck or rail. Compensation
- Average annual pay: 50-70k per year
- $22.00 – $24.00 per hour, depending on experience
- Drivers are guaranteed 40 hours a week, and work on average 50
- Full Time Hourly OT eligible position
- Paid every 2 weeks on Fridays via direct deposit Benefits &
- Great company benefits starting 30-45 days of hire
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (company will contribution to your HSA
- Flexible Spending
- 401K with 6% company match
- 8 Paid Company Holidays
- Start earning PTO immediately 15 days per year
- Tuition and Certification Reimbursement Program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Slip Seating: No Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Typically Home Daily
- Some overnight work required, 1-2 nights per week company paid
hotel and per diem
- Mon-Fri schedule (days) with some weekend work during peak
- Level of Touch: Load and unload Equipment
- 18 speed manuals (some automatic)
- 2012 -2020 Kenworth and Peterbilt with sleepers
- Spray houses on the back of the tanker Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum age: 18
- Valid CDL Class A certification and licensing to include all
appropriate license endorsements
- Current tanker endorsement, or ability to obtain one,
- Valid Driver's License
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must be able to pass DOT testing requirements for drivers
- Ability to operate an on-board application computer system;
ELD; and ability to access email and authorized websites through a
- Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present information in
one-on-one and small group situations to fellow employees of this
organization, customers, and others.
- Demonstrated ability to read and comprehend verbal and written
communications and interpersonal skills; experience composing and
writing simple reports and other correspondence such as documents
such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
- Experience operating an on-board application computer system;
ability to access authorized web-sites.
- Ability to calculate figures using addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division and percentages.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with
problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized
- Hiring Radius: Prefer drivers living within 100 miles of Evans,
CO or comfortable with the commute Duties and Responsibilities
- DOT Class A driving of truck and truck tractor combinations.
Safe driving certification and strict adherence to all applicable
agencies and governing laws.
- Operation of on-board computerized application equipment.
Calculation of application rates, ratio blending, and customer
change orders. Trouble-shoot and train others on application
- Operation of on-board ELD (electronic logging device) in full
compliance with DOT rules and regulations.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance functions for trucking
and tank equipment.
- Fill out load (BOL's) paperwork accurately, neatly and
- Must be comfortable working in adverse weather conditions in a
safe manner to deliver product as needed per contract requirements.
This includes high terrain, mountain areas where chain laws may be
- Be proficient in the safe operation of plant blending, loading
and metering equipment.
- Load and unload internal and external trucks, railcars, tanks,
and other shipping containers including liquid, dry, equipment, and
- Update MSHA training and Mine Site training annually
- Perform and administrate scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
functions on plant equipment as required including pumps, tanks,
meters, plumbing, trucks, shop equipment, and other plant related
- Communicate proactively to dispatcher, area supervisor and/or
operations manager any truck needs, maintenance issues, problems,
or potential enhancement opportunities.
- Perform rail site operation activities including railcar
administration, site and equipment maintenance, and equipment
- Strictly follow all quality control initiatives identified by
corporate objectives and quality control coordinator.
- Provide exceptional customer service and communicate customer
concerns to dispatcher, area supervisor and/or operations
- Maybe required to drive in mountains and in snowy
- May frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- May be occasionally exposed to confined spaces, wet and/or
humid conditions, high precarious places, fumes or airborne
particles, toxic or caustic chemicals.
- May frequently be exposed to outside weather conditions and
risk of electrical shock.
- May be frequently be exposed to loud noises in work
EnviroTech Services, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: EnviroTech Services, Inc., Denver , CDL A Local Tanker/Applicator Driver in Evans, CO, Professions , Windsor, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!