Posted on: April 11, 2021
Warehouse Operator - Henderson, CO Your next good thing is right
here. At Kelly -- Professional & Industrial, we're all about
helping you discover what's next in your career. And we just so
happen to be seeking Warehouse Operators to work at an
industry-leading manufacturing company in Henderson, CO. If this
sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply! Seeking
multiple Warehouse Operators for a large manufacturing company
located in Henderson. Why you should apply to be a Warehouse
Operator: Title: Warehouse Operator Location: Henderson (80640)
Pay: $17.50 hr. Hours: standard shift Duration: long term Job
Description: Under some supervision, follow established procedures
and guidelines to receive, handle, store, perform system
transactions and dispatch goods in a factory or warehouse. Receive
incoming goods; check for damage and for discrepancies between
goods and invoices. Accurately sort, label, store goods and arrange
storage to optimize warehouse space. Pick, pack, and dispatch
outgoing goods according to written or verbal requests or orders.
What is a typical day as a Warehouse Operator? You'll be (key
- Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE)
- Stop work and immediately report any major injury hazards.
- Report any work-related injury, illness, incident or
- Comply with HSE standards, policies, procedures &
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Promote interdependence by looking out for one another.
- Correct hazards within your control and capabilities.
- Recognize how your work may impact the environment and work to
minimize the negative impact.
- Engage in HSE Training.
- Follows all applicable standard work, work instruction/process
documentation and established quality procedures.
- Raises issues to minimize cost and quality exposures.
- Performs quality checks for damage and for discrepancies
between goods and invoices.
- Identifies and controls non-conforming material.
- Receive incoming goods, accurately sort, label/package, store
goods and arrange storage to optimize warehouse space.
- Operates manual and automated equipment to pick, pack and ship
product per the customer expectations.
- Demonstrates a high level of competency in core work
- Works at the required cycle time or defined engineering
- Communicates effectively with the assigned team and with all
- Completes training in line with business requirements.
- Participates actively in ways to improve quality, safety,
process, material flow, and employee development.
- Maintains clean and orderly work area, including routine
housekeeping tasks and machine cleaning tasks and performs planned
operator care and maintenance tasks.
- Remains flexible and performs other miscellaneous duties, as
required, to meet business goals.
- Works with peers, skilled trades and support staff to maintain
and identify equipment in need of repair. You might be an
outstanding fit you have (job requirements):
- Minimum HS diploma
- Warehouse experience
- Will need steel toe boots What happens next Once you apply,
you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look
like a good fit. But don't worry-even if this position doesn't work
out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters
will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even
more.Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're
all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Warehouse Operator
today!As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to world-class perks,
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage
available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free
courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts *Offered and administered by
EnrollVB. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services. Apply
now for immediate consideration! Please do not contact your local
Kelly branch office as they are not filling this position.
#vn2021Why Kelly -- ?You're looking to keep your career moving
onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our
financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies
for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that
fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on
your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds
up.About Kelly -- At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton
of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is
what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide
variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the
world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Kelly, Denver , Warehouse Operator, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!