Distribution Finance Manager
Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold--, Brownberry-- or Oroweat-- bread?
A Thomas'-- English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara
Lee--, Entenmann's-- or Marinela-- cake or donut? If the answer is
yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA! This position provides
financial support to the West region distribution network ($250mm
cost structure) bringing visibility to operating performance,
ensuring the accuracy of business results and providing insights
that drive key performance measures. The role functions as a
business partner and analytical / financial resource to the West
Region as well as Senior Director and his entire team. Key
analytics include performance management, forecasting and project
analysis. The position is also responsible for maintaining the
control environment ensuring the integrity of key processes and
proper management of assets.PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Partner with all levels of West BU and distribution management
to gather, analyze and / or prepare financial reports, forecasts
and similar ad-hoc analysis.
- Oversee operational spending and proper inventory measurement
to ensure proper accounting for the period activity.
- Responsible for the development of operational budgets,
updating financial forecasts and identifying key drivers of
- Manage and contribute to the post-closing operational analysis
in order to identify / evaluate variances and providing narratives
on those variances. This would include EVA (variation analysis)
reporting, plant shipping/DC reviews, tracking to budgets and
capturing revisions to key programs.
- Partners with management to continually improve the total cost
structure of the distribution operations which includes initiatives
such as continuous improvement and waste elimination /
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and leads projects
that successfully improves processes.
- Support the development of CAPEX investments including business
justification & financial impact. This would include proper
accounting treatment and post completion audit.
- Provides financial leadership in support of all strategic and
- Insure adherence to all financial and key business process
controls and procedures and will be the lead contact / coordinator
for all audit activities.
- Play a lead financial role in Lowest Landed Costs, management
of third party costs and sourcing analyses.
- Supports Analysis for all Regional Real Estate Requirements
including Business Justification and Financial Impact.
- Manages Regional Productivity Project Tracking & Analysis
including Annual Plan, and successive LE's. Bimbo Bakeries USA is
part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with
operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes
BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but
not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada.
BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field.
- 5+ years' financial experience.
- 3+ years' financial experience in a manufacturing / supply
- A combination of education, training and experience that
results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be
substituted.SPECIALIZED SKILLS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Travel 20%.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of operational financial planning
- Working knowledge of MFG ERP systems, standard costing and
- Proficient with MS Office and Excel power user. Knowledge of
Oracle financials and other business intelligence / reporting
- Strong analytic skills with attention to detail.
- Must be able to plan & accomplish goals with limited
- Good communication skills; work well in teams.
- Ability to relocate will provide for career growth.The physical
and mental demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be requested
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with
a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants
and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability,
gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other
classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects
of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion,
compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training
and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal
employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed
affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified
individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled
veterans and other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Denver , Distribution Finance Manager, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!