Assistant Quality Supervisor
Company: Jabil Malaysia
Posted on: April 9, 2021
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING
BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees
across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most
technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions
provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market
experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing
know-how, supply chain insights and global product management
expertise to enable success for the world's leading brands. We are
driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each
other, our communities, and the environment. JOB SUMMARY
- To direct, coordinate and review all activities of the quality
assurance inspectors & processes in manufacturing, and in other
applicable areas as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manpower deployment in support of production schedule
- Training and evaluation of all inspection/audit functions.
- Support and coordinate (as required) regulatory and internal
- Perform line audits & ensure compliances to procedures.
- Drive quality awareness in all direct personnel including the
production supervisors and support functions.
- Communicate clearly & effectively to the QE on all OBA issues
that require additional support, escalation or resources to
effectively manage or resolve.
- Timely, accurate communication of quality data and audit
results to the appropriate personnel.
- To support & educate manufacturing personnel in the
interpretation of specifications & quality policies governing the
- Promoting a "quality first" mentality to the employee
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations
- Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to
enable company's business goals and objectives with ability to
devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
- Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in
managing business analytics to determine optimum company
- Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as
well as global customs regimes.
- Proven track record of successful change management
accomplishments, implementing and management continuous
productivity and cost reduction programs.
- Strong and convincing communication skills.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office
products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 is a standard requirement for quality
- Good inter-personal skills.
- 2-3 years working experience in related field.
- Good communication skills.
- Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.THIS
POSITION REQUIRES TO WORK ON 2nd SHIFTThe anticipated pay range for
this role is $53,151 - $76,915 - $100,786. Job-related,
non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered
rate include qualifications and experience, geographic location,
education, external market data, and consideration of internal
equity.As part of the total rewards package, this position is
eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In
addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and
resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance
plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and
paid time off. Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal
opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability,
genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law. If you are a qualified individual with a
disability, you have the right to request a reasonable
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability.
You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to
Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the
nature of your request and contact information. Please do not
direct any other general employment related questions to this
e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries
concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded
to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.
Keywords: Jabil Malaysia, Denver , Assistant Quality Supervisor, Professions , Monument, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!