Builder Loan Consultant
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Position Summary:Responsible for cultivating loan referrals
through sales meetings with realtors, brokers, builders
andconsumers. Examines, evaluates, and documents customer
applications for credit approval on real estateloans. Ensures the
performance of all duties in accordance with the companys policies
and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations,
wherein the company operates.Responsibilities:
- Spends majority of the time (50% or greater) working flexible
hours at real estate offices and other remote locations to conduct
sales calls in order to create, develop and maintain referral
relationships with real estate professionals, builders, and
consumers and qualify customers for mortgage loans.
- Analyzes potential marketing opportunities to develop future
- Communicates positively and professionally with operations
staff throughout the process of the loan to ensure a smooth
- Engages in managing the loan pipeline with all team members to
meet company efficiency standards.
- Meets with borrowers to determine best loan program for
individual needs after analyzing income, assets, credit, and
- Collects all required documentation from borrowers and converts
to paperless documents.
- Prepares and submits loan submission sheets to set up.
- Reads and understands rate sheets, product codes, and loan
level price adjustments in order to calculate rates and fees.
- Negotiates and confirms rates, fees, and locks terms with
- Locks loans in the system with agreed upon terms and manages
locked pipelines through the funding.
- Communicates regularly with borrowers to meet desired
- Maintains minimum productivity goals.
- Complies with organizational standards, polices, and
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of one (1) + years experience in the financial services
industry with mortgage lending experience required.
- NMLS loan originator license required.
- Continuing education classes required by licensing
- Continuing training classes required by the company to meet
CFPB requirement.The Perks:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for Americas Lender under the vision of
industry legend, Anthony HsiehWe are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: loanDepot, Denver , Builder Loan Consultant, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!