Construction Project Engineer
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Top of the Market Compensation for Top Talent, Stable Project
Pipeline, and Strong Benefits.This Jobot Job is hosted by: Justin
RiceAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company
site" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $85,000 - $120,000
per yearA bit about us:Based in Denver, CO. We have been in
business for over 25+ years, we have gained the experience,
financial strength and bonding capacity of a large firm with the
competitiveness, principal involvement and accessibility of a
mid-sized company. We have earned industry respect for completing
complex, high-end, technically demanding projects without high-end
price tags. It's no accident. Our success - and that of our clients
- is directly traceable to the disciplines we have developed as a
way of doing business. We think it's the way you want to do
business. Our dedicated, hands-on staff is something you can depend
on because we are committed to delivering successful projects. Our
pursuit of the unique and different creates a diverse portfolio and
allows us to take on any challenges that may be faced during
construction, as well as have the capability to service our clients
throughout the life-cycle of a building.If you are a Project
Engineer with Commercial Construction Experience, then please read
on---.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsFull Job Description
- Provides technical support to construction staff under the
supervision of the project superintendent and Project Manager
- Assists in reviewing of design documents, construction progress
- Assists is preparing RFI's, FPO's, Purchase Orders, submittals
and other technical documents
- Assists in developing costs estimates, product sourcing
- Acts as liaison between field , Project Manager and
- Interacts with on-site subcontractors with regards to scope
- Assists project superintendent with day-to-day activities with
regards to preparation of reporting documents, meetings, OSHA,
safety and such related items
- Receives and processes delivery tickets, City inspection
reports, 3rd party QC reports, SWPPP reports etc.
- Assists in subcontractor worker safety orientation program
- Responsible for documentation and paper work flow between the
field and CorporateRequirements:
- Must possess good communication skills, ability to read
construction drawings, proficient in: ---Word ---Xcel ---MS project
- Computer literate, with proficiency with Auto Cad.
- Comprehension of internal and external building designs, and
the ability to read blueprints.
- Knowledge of equipment assembly, construction, automated
equipment, water processing equipment, and maintenance
- Good verbal and written communication.Interested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site"
Keywords: Jobot, Denver , Construction Project Engineer, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!