Lead Warehouse(Food Distribution and Warehousing)
Company: E. A. Sween Company
Posted on: April 8, 2021
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Lead Warehouse(Food
Distribution and Warehousing) We are always looking for talented,
hardworking people to join the E.A. Sween family. We are a
family-oriented company that understands the significance of our
employees and we are successful because of our incredibly committed
team. We are looking for a Warehouse Lead to join our Team. The
Warehouse Lead will assist in coordinating all daily warehouse
activities. This position will be responsible for assisting the
Warehouse Supervisor with training, assigning, scheduling, and
communicating job expectations in order to safely provide quality,
accurate, and cost effective distribution to all 7-Eleven stores.
E.A. Sween is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability Essential Competencies of the
- Assist in daily warehouse operations including but not limited
to vendor receiving, computer system runs, correct dating, pricing,
putting, staging and inventory of all products.
- Be responsible for, and follow safety and health regulations by
participating in and leading safety meetings, reporting hazardous
conditions, and performing job according to Best Practices.
- Assist in training and coaching all warehouse employees
following training guidelines and Best Practices.
- Responsible for timeliness and accurate daily reporting to
- Be knowledgeable with all positions and perform the duties when
- Responsible for examining shipment contents by comparing with
records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy
of shipment. Required Qualifications:
- Must have 1 year of supervisory experience, preferably in a
- Must have good team work and effectively communicate with
- Must be dependable and have a good attendance record.
- Must have basic math and computer skills.
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays, or when requested
to support the 24/7 business.--
- --Must be at least 18 years of age. Physical Demands and Work
- Ability to work in temperatures ranging from 35 degrees - 75
- Must be able to repetitively lift/carry up to 50 pounds and
push/pull up to 250 pounds.
- Must be able to perform frequent bending, kneeling, pushing,
and squatting and frequent reaching over shoulder, waist level, and
from the floor. COVID-19 considerations:
To keep our employees and guests safe, we have implemented
temperature/visual screening upon entry, have face masks available
upon request and are sanitizing work stations daily. Qualifications
Education Preferred Biz-Lead or better. Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: E. A. Sween Company, Denver , Lead Warehouse(Food Distribution and Warehousing), Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!