Company: (IRET) Investors Real Estate Trust
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Job Category: Residential Property Management We have a new
name! IRET is now Centerspace and we are hard at work to transition
to our new name. Throughout this job posting you will see
references to IRET and Centerspace. We appreciate your patience
while we complete the company name updates. Competitive PTO--
10 Paid Holidays
20% Rent Discount for IRET rents
Volunteer Time Off each Quarter
Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits - 1st--of Month Following Start
IRET Stock Purchase Plan
401k match up to 5% - Immediately! Come join our growing--team of
Leasing Consultants! If you want a rewarding career in a
fast-paced, high-energy environment with ongoing customer
interactions, join our growing company and you will be rewarded for
your efforts and commitment to excellence! As the Leasing
Consultant you would be responsible for handling all aspects of
leasing apartment units in accordance with Company and Fair Housing
guidelines. About IRET: IRET was founded in Minot, North Dakota, in
1970. You can find our corporate support offices located in
Minneapolis, Minnesota and in Minot North Dakota, along with onsite
operations in six states. From Denver, CO to Minneapolis, MN, our
company continues to grow throughout the Midwest, proudly providing
apartment homes to thousands of residents, extending our vision to
be the premier provider of apartment homes in vibrant communities
by focusing on integrity and serving others. IRET is built around
our employees. Our Mission and Vision unites our employees as one
team. Position Summary
Responsible for the rental of apartment units to ensure maximum
occupancy at all times and high renewal rates by performing the
following duties personally. Expectations
Follows already established procedures. Complies with all internal
leasing policies, Fair Housing requirements and all other
applicable laws and regulations. Generally given substantial
guidance, but expected to be self-directed once trained. Able to
follow instructions, prioritize duties and comply with deadlines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned. To perform the job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform these essential functions. Operational:
- Evaluates and has expertise in competitor's offerings and
pricing by conducting regular surveys and visits.
- Prepares the office and tour path for business.
- Prospect generation through creation of advertising on line,
business outreach, and other various grass roots campaigns.
- Provides service to new applicants to help get approval,
coordinates leasing documents for move in and performs move in
orientation for each new resident.
- Provides excellent service to existing residents for their
- Focuses on resident retention and renewing leases.
- Helps to address and resolve issues.
- Assists with package handling.
- Coordinates communication with residents.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers,
vendors, and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for
communicating and coordinating work efforts with other team member
- Delivers high level resident satisfaction while maintaining
Fair Housing Practices.
- Encouraged/Expected to participate in industry appropriate
networking groups. Encouraged/Expected to participate in service
projects, and to establish and maintain contacts within the
community to promote IRET.
- May assist with administrative duties such as processing
accounts receivable and payables.
- Maintains accurate records in software and files. Responsible
for 40% marketing & sales, 40% customer service, 20% business admin
This role has no supervisory responsibilities. Equipment Issued
Standard computer package issued. If expected to carry a mobile
phone, eligible for a monthly reimbursement according to company
policy. Travel Required
Some local travel may be required. Education & Experience
- Required: High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Preferred: Background in sales is preferred. Knowledge, Skills,
- Language Skills - Ability to read and interpret documents such
as lease documents, safety rules, instructions, and procedural
manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to solve practical problems and
deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only
limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of
instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule
- Computer Skills - To perform this job successfully, an
individual should be computer literate and have knowledge of
Property Management software; MRI preferred; working knowledge of
Outlook, Word, and Excel. Ability to use computer in professional
manner is required. Physical Requirements
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to
sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use
hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with arms and hands.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, and depth perception.
Keywords: (IRET) Investors Real Estate Trust, Denver , Leasing Consultant, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!