Company: KIK Custom Products
Posted on: February 25, 2021
KIK Custom ProductsKIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age,
religion, sex, or national origin.Job ID 2021-7506Job Location
US-CO-DenverPosted Date 2021-02-04Division KIK
We are KIK!
We create the products and brands that people trust to clean,
sanitize, and protect their homes, pools and cars. We are one of
North America's largest independent consumer product manufacturers
with 20 North American manufacturing facilities. We also operate
globally in Europe, Asia, UK, Australia, New Zealand and South
Africa. We are known by our portfolio of over 40 brands including
Spic and Span® and Comet® cleaning products, Clorox® Pool&Spa™
(under license), BioGuard®, and Natural Chemistry® pool chemicals,
and Prestone® and Holts® automotive performance chemicals. We are
also the #1 producer in North America for store-brand ("private
label") bleach and a leading private label provider of laundry
detergent and additives, dishwashing products, general purpose
cleaning and other home care products.
Our global team of over 2,500 employees drive our capabilities in
product development, product formulation, strategic sourcing,
manufacturing, packaging design, brand marketing, project
management, quality assurance, compliance, distribution and
Our organization is constantly evolving and is driven by a set of
"One KIK" values - a dedication to following through on commitments
in a customer-focused, profit-motivated way; while never
compromising on safety, ethics or integrity.
This position is in our Household division.
Essential Job Functions
1) Perform any of the following activities at various levels of
speed as directed by the Team Leader:
- Safely Operate Forklift and material handling equipment.
- Perform inventory functions including but not exclusive to:
Cycle counts, physical inventory, product checks...
- Load and receive materials from trailers.
- Load, store, move materials in and out of racking
- Perform loading documentation process in accordance with Hazmat
- Operate and use plant's warehouse management system/RFID
- Perform packing/quality checks and documentation as
- Hand stack palletized product as necessary to ensure the smooth
operation of the facility
3) Be responsible for the final quality of every unit that is
placed into a customer's shipper. If unsure of the quality standard
required, there is a responsibility to check with the Team Leader
before packing questionable product.
4) Be responsible for the safety and housekeeping in the immediate
work area. Help to clean and report any unsafe conditions to your
Team Leader or Supervisor.
6) Participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
7) Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating
Procedures, Safety Standards, and follow all plant policies and
8) Otherrelated duties as assigned.
- Able to visually concentrate, remain alert, and listen
intensely for extended periods of time.
- Able to stand, sit, lift, bend, crouch, reach and climb
consistently for twelve hours.
- Able to grasp and manipulate a variety of packaging components
(ie. sprayers, bottles, caps)
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to work in accordance with Health and Safety and
- Must be able to lift 45lbs. from floor to shoulder level.
- Must be able to work overtime where necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years forklift experience
- Must be able to safely operate the forklift around co-workers,
other forklifts, and mechanical and electrical equipment for up to
- Possibility of working around unpleasant odors.
- Working in non-temperature controlled environment, including
high temperatures and humidity for extended periods of time.
- Possibility of working around high noise levels, depending on
- Constant interaction with a variety of chemicals and chemical
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability
insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement
savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the
importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance
to our employees to encourage continued personal development and
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with
KIK Custom Products.
KIK is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for
applicants and employees with protected disabilities to the extent
required by applicable laws. If you require a reasonable
accommodation to participate in the job application or interview
process, or to perform the essential functions of the job, please
contact Human Resources immediately. PI129875521
Keywords: KIK Custom Products, Denver , Forklift Operator, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!