Sr. Financial Analyst
Company: Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (NYSE: AEIS), enables design
breakthroughs and drives growth for leading semiconductor and
industrial customers. Our precision power and control technologies,
along with our applications know-how, inspire close partnerships
and innovation in thin-film and industrial manufacturing. We are
proud of our rich heritage, award-winning technologies, and we
value the talents and contributions of all Advanced Energy's
employees worldwide. POSITION SUMMARY
-- Advanced Energy is currently seeking a talented and experienced
Financial Analyst to join our team. This role will be responsible
for compiling and analyzing financial information for both
Corporate Finance and internal customers.--Leverages financial
techniques and information systems skills to validate financial
information has been recorded properly, prepare forecasts and to
provide recommendations to management. RESPONSBILITIES
- Develops integrated analyses, forecasting and reporting for
components of the P&L.
- Prepares analysis of variances from plan and ensures the
accuracy of monthly financial information.
- Creates and maintains ERP and PC based tools in support of
- Assists Finance organization in identifying process and
systemic improvement opportunities.
- Develops successful working relationships with other AE
- Identifies trends and opportunities to either improve processes
or financial performance.--
- Acts as a contact for both internal and external audit. SKILLS
- Ability to utilize the full Microsoft Office Suite at an
advanced level of proficiency.
- Prior experience with a Financial software package, preferably
an integrated ERP system. EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years of financial experience in a manufacturing
- Previous financial analyst experience
- SAP experience EDUCATION
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or similar WORK
- Works in a standard office environment utilizing standard
office equipment. Some travel may be required.
- Position will be based in our Denver office Compensation:
$80,000 - $110,000 As part of our total rewards philosophy, we
believe in offering and maintaining competitive compensation and
benefits programs for our employees in order to attract and retain
a talented, highly engaged workforce. Our compensation programs are
focused on equitable, fair pay practices including market-based
base pay, an annual pay-for-performance incentive plan, and
discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan. In addition to our
competitive compensation practices, we offer a strong benefits
package in each of the countries in which we operate. In the U.S.,
we offer a rich benefits package that includes 4 different health
care plan options, dental, vision, disability and life insurance,
health savings and flexible spending accounts, paid-time off,
8-weeks of paid parental leave for both moms and dads, company
matched 401(k), flexible work schedules, expanded mental health
coverage and employee assistance programs. Advanced Energy is
committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment
Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and
Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: Advanced Energy Industries, Inc., Denver , Sr. Financial Analyst, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!