Steel Plant Manager
Company: RK Mechanical, Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
RK Careers Steel Plant Manager Steel Denver, Colorado Apply
DescriptionRK is a multifaceted, industry-leading, specialty
contractor headquartered in Denver, CO, with decades of experience
working in the construction, manufacturing and building services
industries. As a second-generation family-owned enterprise, RK
prides itself on developing strong relationships with customers, as
true project partners, throughout the Mountain West region. RK
brings creativity, performance and optimism to every project.--
RK Steel provides fabrication and erection of structural steel and
miscellaneous metals systems, and custom fabrication for industrial
process systems.The peRKs:RK Contributions
- Three medical plans with HSA and FSA options for you and your
- 401(k) plan with company match that is 100% immediately
- Dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability plans available after one
- Company provided life insurance and AD&D with options for
- Paid time off and holidays
- Weekly payIn-house Programs
- Career development training for all levels through RK
- Wellness coaching offering exercise planning, gym discounts,
health screenings, program incentives up to $2,100 a year, and
- Discounts on HVAC and plumbing services for your home
- Fun company and team building events, and volunteering
- Confidential counseling for personal issues, financial advice
- Discounts on entertainment including amusement park tickets,
restaurant specials and moreWhat you'll be working on:
- Project supervision.
- Miscellaneous metals.
- Develop 'Master Plan' approach for project.
- Execute, supervise and maintain CPMI.
- Maintain proper personnel ratio.
- Conflict resolution.
- Quality craftsmanship on mechanical systems.What is expected of
a Steel Superintendent:
- Monitor progress, performance and quality of work for
Subcontractors and vendors.
- Review, analyze, and update Labor Hours/Job Costs Report
information with project management on weekly basis.
- Assist project management with schedule preparation and SIP,
including logic and resource/budget allocation, and provide updates
- Training, mentoring, coaching and leadership for field
personnel. Participate in company provided training.
- Cost coding of time cards on a daily basis. Review, sign-off
and forward time cards to corporate office as required.
- Efficient project closeout, including completion of punch list
work, owner training and instruction, transfer of spare parts,
final cleanup and demobilization and job records archiving.How you
make Safety your top priority:
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- All employees are accountable for safety and health and are
empowered to stop work if an unsafe condition is present. Employees
should immediately notify their supervisor so that the hazard may
- RK Mechanical employees and subcontractors are required to
implement and maintain all safety and health systems practices
including the training requirements of RK Mechanical Orientation,
shop specific orientation, CPR/First Aid/AED/Bloodborne Pathogens,
Hazard Identification and Reporting, and OSHA 10.--Minimum Physical
- Work outside, inside, and in dusty, noisy and hazardous
- Work in high places, tight places, confined spaces and/or other
- Climb, balance, squat, kneel and crouch.
- Work in all types of weather.
- Must have working knowledge of all trade materials and
- Ability to lift and carry 51 to 75 lbs. occasionally, and/or 31
to 45 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up
to 16 to 22 pounds of force constantly to move objectsLocal Awards:
- Denver Business Journal
- #1 Denver-Area Mechanical Contractor 2014- Present
- #6 Denver-Area Corporate Foundation
- #6 Fastest Growing Denver Area Private Company: X-Large
- #7 Denver Area Manufacturing Firm
- #19 Denver Area Private Employer
- ColoradoBiz Magazine
- #10 Top 200 Private Companies ListNational Awards:
- Engineering News Record
- 2019 Colorado Project of the Year Winner- Gaylord Rockies
- Top 30 and highest ranked Mechanical Firm in Colorado on ENRs
Top 50 Firms in Mechanical
- #3 Top 20 Firms in Sheet Metal
- #70 ENRs "The Top 600 Specialty Contractors"
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- #16 Top 200 Performers
- #2 Top 20 Plumbing/HVAC Contractors
- #5 Top 30 Electrical ContractorsRK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law Apply Apply Later --- Back to Current
Openings Share RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Powered by Jobvite You have been redirected to a RK job page
Keywords: RK Mechanical, Inc., Denver , Steel Plant Manager, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!