Low Voltage Installation Technician -Denver, CO
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARY: Design, install, service, test and
maintain all Mobile Surveillance Units (MSUs), CCTV, alarm and
- Work with operations personnel to ensure that all projects are
completed on time and on budget.
- Assure that MSUs and commercial sites under maintenance
agreements are in perfect working order, clean and properly
documented. Conduct preventative maintenance on a weekly
- Assist subcontractors, installers, project coordinators,
engineering manager and sales persons with site surveys.
- Maintain regular updates with branch staff.
- Prepare daily activity reports.
- Maintain high level of knowledge in mobile surveillance and
other related technologies.
- Prepare and maintain MSU and job site inventory records.
- Maintain a good, positive relationship with clients.
- Assure that Account Executives and branch personnel are
informed of any and all issues on customer sites.SECONDARY
- Transport MSUs to, from and around customer sites.
- Conduct reviews of video files as requested by operations or
clients; assure that operations is aware of all requests to review
- Assist with assigned projects.EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma, plus vocational training or
- One year's experience in CCTV or alarm installation.
- Technical background in CCTV, access control and security;
understanding of basic electricity (low voltage) and
- Understanding of job safety practices.
- Working knowledge of wire types and sizes
- Knowledge of good practice standards in using manual or
electric hand tools
- Good skill level in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office
applications, Microsoft Internet Explorer and have the propensity
for achieving a high level of skill in the various software
- Good understanding of LAN systems as a part of an overall
- Strong verbal, problem-solving and follow-up skills with the
ability to coordinate and perform several tasks
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team, and
with limited resources. OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have valid drivers license and meet company driver
- Must be able to drive and travel up to 75% of the time.
- May be required to hold and continue to meet the requirements
for any applicable state license for security company
- Must read, write and speak English, being
multilingual/bilingual is a plus.
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and
- Ability to be an effective team member.
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities
requiring cooperation, instruction, persuasion, and/or speaking
- Ability to perform the general duties and responsibilities set
forth above in a consistent and efficient manner.
- Physical Requirements:
- Eyesight sufficient to read, write and operate equipment
essential to this position.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to maintain concentration, visual acuity and
alertness for long periods of time.
- Must have manual dexterity to manage telephones and computer
equipment simultaneously and with respect to other duties.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, move and respond.
- Must be capable of using or learning to use power tools and
- LOCATED IN DENVER , COQualificationsEducation
Keywords: GardaWorld, Denver , Low Voltage Installation Technician -Denver, CO, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!