Production Manager [Management Consultant-Dallas
Company: DeWolff, Boberg & Associates
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Management Consulting Dallas, Texas Chicago, Illinois Houston,
Texas St. Louis, Missouri Phoenix, Arizona Minneapolis, Minnesota
Nashville, Tennessee Birmingham, Alabama New Orleans, Louisiana
Albuquerque, New Mexico Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Austin, Texas
Omaha, Nebraska San Antonio, Texas El Paso, Texas Memphis,
Tennessee Montgomery, Alabama McAllen, Texas Denver, Colorado
Kansas This position requires 100% domestic travel - fly out
Sunday, fly home Friday, year-round. We focus on implementation and
transformational change and deliver value by:
- Executing the client's goals, objectives, and processes through
- Working side by side with the frontline on a daily basis to
change management behaviors.
- Understanding client resource utilization to identify
operational and performance improvement opportunities.
- Building and fostering client communication and
- Addressing and confronting issues and providing appropriate
- Holding and increasing frontline accountability of actions,
roles and responsibilities.
- Assist in the development of frontline supervisors becoming
proactive vs. reactive in management style.
- Increasing employee engagement and facilitating workshops.
- Understanding and delivering appropriate metrics and data to
all levels of management.
- Unlocking ideas for improvement.
- Implementing a proven management operating system.
- Giving frontline supervisors and their employees a voice.
- Removing barriers and creating support from middle and senior
- Changing cultures for long lasting results. Professional
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Engineering or
- 5+ years of proven direct supervision and management experience
(Operations & Manufacturing industries preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict, build consensus, and
facilitate problem-solving and collaboration amongst cross
- Ability to balance delivery of results, problem solving, and
- Develop a high level of personal and professional credibility
with all levels of the organization and external clients.
- Strong observation, analytical, numerical reasoning, business
acumen, and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced, high pressure, and changing
- Exceptional communication (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Ability to succeed in a team environment and deliver/receive
daily constructive feedback.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- DB&A has a competitive benefits package and offers 2 plan
options that pays 100% of medical premiums for employee.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability
Insurance, FSA, 401(k).
- Two weeks paid vacation + One week paid PTO + Paid year-end
holiday closure. At DB&A, our people are our greatest asset
which is why we believe strongly in the internal growth and
development of our employees. As a Management Consultant,
individuals have the opportunity to drive their careers based on
performance and contributions. We offer a three-tier Consultant
Career Track and a Project Manager Career Track with the ability to
advance directly from Senior Consultant to Project Manager. As a
Project Manager, there is also upward potential to become a Chief
of Operations and/or a Shareholder of DB&A. Our remarkable team
consists of highly competitive and committed business professionals
who are passionate about building life-long rewarding careers with
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of this corporation is to
provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job
applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. Our
corporation hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of
their qualifications for the job to be filled. This corporation
believes that all employees should be provided with a work
environment which enables each team member to be productive and to
work to the best of his/her ability. We do not condone or tolerate
an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color
religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status or disability. We expect and require the cooperation of all
employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free
atmosphere. You have been redirected to a DeWolff, Boberg &
Associates job page
Keywords: DeWolff, Boberg & Associates, Denver , Production Manager [Management Consultant-Dallas, Professions , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!